Lady Gaga! Where are the Little Monsters in here?

Well, then, at least the targeted demographic (the media) seems less of a cynical target than people with low self esteem. Plus, exploiting the media like that is cool, yo.
(May. 06, 2011  3:42 PM)Nano Wrote: Lady Gaga is original...

uh, no she is not

(note: the following is my moms words, bu my mom is a big lady gaga fan)

also that is not all she has ripped off
If you want to get very technical, no one is original. Our concepts and "originality" spawn from previous events and inspirations in our lives.

Many of the artists you have mentioned already "plagiarized" other artists.
(May. 06, 2011  4:23 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Many of the artists you have mentioned already "plagiarized" other artists.

i presented evidence, where is yours to say that?

note: i like lady gaga, and i am not saying that she sounds bad, i am just stating the fact
Copying someone else in pop culture is inevitable. Just google search "______ copies" and you'll get all the evidence you need.
(May. 06, 2011  4:43 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Just google search "______ copies" and you'll get all the evidence you need.

uh, do not say that to me because i said that to you here

(Apr. 13, 2011  2:58 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  1:04 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  6:32 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: but she rips off so many people
How? I really don't see that.

youtube or google it Wink

and you said

(Apr. 15, 2011  5:19 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Telling me to "google it" doesn't exactly support your claim nor does it contribute to the discussion value of this thread.

so i am going to say: Telling me to "google it" doesn't exactly support your claim nor does it contribute to the discussion value of this thread.
You're being unnecessarily pedantic. Given the specific nature of what you said, you should back it up with evidence yourself, especially seeing as this is a lady gaga thread. Deikailo referred to a very broad range, which is best demonstrated by a quick googling. Plus, listing them would be going way off topic.
Madonna is unoriginal

Gwen Stefani blatantly rips off Alice in Wonderland with her music video for "What are you waiting for?"

MIA copies Gaga

Hmm...
ok lets see three people who lady gaga has ripped off

Grace Jones: just googled her, and she has not ripped off anyone

Cher: no rip offs here

Madonna: yes she has ripped off people, but she gives credit to the original artists, lady gaga on the other hand denies the fact that she rips off people and gives no credit at all. (see a difference)

sorry, she may sound good, but again a rip off

again: i like lady gaga, but i do not ignore the fact that she is a rip off artists
I'm just going to suggest you stop posting now, lord Wolfblade. It's getting off topic, and I'm sure it won't be long until someone disproves your last post anyway. You're welcome to post your opinion, but it IS taking over the thread. Uncertain

Anyway, It's weird how a lot of metalheads actually like Gaga.
(May. 06, 2011  5:03 PM)th!nk Wrote: Anyway, It's weird how a lot of metalheads actually like Gaga.

I think that probably has a lot more to do with her cultural significance and views on society than anything else.
[/quote]
Aside from a select few, you're probably the only person here aside from me that likes Gaga. [/quote]
Sorry, I quoted wrong...Deikailo said the above. I like Gaga's music too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S08KonZiew4

New song, "The Edge of Glory" is out! Also, apparently she's releasing "Hair" on the 16th, though I don't think that's been confirmed yet.

I REALLY like this song. Has a very different sound compared to her other work. Seems almost like a stadium-sized rock anthem.
It seems like it's gotten more views in one day than Born This Way and Judas too. I'm glad she released a song that was different, I think we all were getting a little bored with the same kind of songs.
I think the album as a whole is going to be a lot different than her previous material. It just doesn't make business sense for her to release singles that stray dramatically from what she's made her name on, especially when she's trying to promote a new album.
Well it is definitly diffrent and has its own theme, I do like it she switched up her music. A lot have benefit saying she is a carp and carp but i say hell no she is great nomater what. I an singing E.T Katty Perry at my schools talent show .
Gaga's going to be performing on American Idol on Fox on Thursday (12th) from between 8pm to 9pm Eastern Time.
You know what the weirdest thing ever is that that date is the same as my Talent Show date. And her new song is great "Edge of Glory" I think that is the name right?
i hate lady gaga cause she kicked kid cudi out of her monster ball tour

yes, i'm bitter lol
Hey guys,
here's the video of Gaga on Idol last night. Turns out she didn't perform live. They just showed a video of her at some concert. But she will be live on Idol at the Finale (I think it's May 26th.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipHga2mFjOc
No that's the one were she falls on her carp, I love her new song! Tonight yaa baby, I need a man that thinks it right when its wrong Edge of Glory!

So what do you think about her new song!

The link can't stop listening to it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S08KonZiew4
Hmm...Gaga......I like her voice, and her music is inspiring, but I do wish she would wear more clothing.......
So what do you guys think of her new single, "Hair"? Personally, I only thought it was meh. I like Edge of Glory a lot more still.
Judas is still my favorite Gaga song. Edge of Glory is okay.
"Hair" WOW, It's a joke way way way worse than "Dance in the dark". I like "Edge of Glory" Way more!