Lady Gaga! Where are the Little Monsters in here?

(Apr. 13, 2011  4:43 AM)LEVI-Z Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:31 AM)Deikailo Wrote: You don't have to be gay to like Gaga. Tongue_out

That's like saying you have to be gay to like Queen.
That is true but in Roans case (No Offence) But i do agree and is Queen Bi or gay?

This doesn't even make any sense...
I believe he was stating that you are gay and like Gaga
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:43 AM)LEVI-Z Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:31 AM)Deikailo Wrote: You don't have to be gay to like Gaga. Tongue_out

That's like saying you have to be gay to like Queen.
That is true but in Roans case (No Offence) But i do agree and is Queen Bi or gay?
So Roan is now the poster child for all things Gaga? Uncertain My brother loves Lady Gaga and he's not gay. He also wears designer clothes and has manners. Don't go by stereotypes. Even though you say "no offense", it still is annoying. That's like judging a person's taste in music by their skin colour. Doesn't work.

(Apr. 13, 2011  4:52 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Heyheyhey I don't matter anymore? Lol but Queen is gay I believe
Queen is a band with the lead singer being Freddy Mercury.

Gaga actually got her name from their song Radio Gaga.
i do like lady gaga (and this is coming from a classic rock fan), bad romance is her best to me (she sounds a bit like she had a cold in that song lol), but she rips off so many people
(Apr. 13, 2011  6:32 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: but she rips off so many people
How? I really don't see that.
(Apr. 13, 2011  1:04 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

youtube or google it Wink
Lady (_____)

lol

I actually never heard of Lady Gaga until last year.
How long has she been around?

She wears weird outfits but she wore a meat outfit
to an award ceremony I think it was, it doesn't get much weirder than that amarite?
I was singing Born This Way during 4th period, some girl got mad and told the teacher. His response was "That's impossible! Lady Gaga doesn't sing, she moans!" He then stated moaning to the tune of Bad Romance...
(Apr. 13, 2011  2:58 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  1:04 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

youtube or google it Wink
That's like saying Biggie copied Tupac or Britney Spears copied Madonna. It's very subjective unless you can give specific examples.

Telling me to "google it" doesn't exactly support your claim nor does it contribute to the discussion value of this thread.
Same here, I bet someone's going to upload a video for it tomorrow. Then I'm gonna download the video and put it on my phone Cute
I'm not sure what to think of it yet, but I can't wait to dance to the remixes Grin
I don't really like the new song, but eh, it may just be me. I might like it later on, but most likely not.
I love this song, But a little wierd i got to say! Gots a good beat like a remix.
(Apr. 13, 2011  3:34 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Yo Ga'Hooleone, I'm really happy for you and Ima let you finish, but Michael Jackson had one of the best tributes to fans of all time.

I'm not saying he didn't, I'm also a big MJ fan too. (Nice spot to place your answer too XD), I was pointing out some other artists like Kanye West. I was saying how she cares for her fans unlike some other artists. There are plenty of singers out there who care for their fans, but there are plenty who are stuck-up and don't give a carp about the people who made them famous.
Her new song is amazing i like the begining HERE IS THE LINK:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAWpkZSCM...deos_music
This song is kind of wierd with the lyrics.
Many people criticize the song (even before it was released), maybe because of the title.

As we all know, the word Judas is famous for being one of the twelve apostles of Jesus and the one who betrayed Him.

But, what is the song really mean? According to Gaga interview, she stated that the song is about her past relationships, about guys who betrayed her and falling again and again with the wrong man.

LYRICS :
Oh, oh, oh, oh,
I'm in love with Judas, Judas.
Oh, oh, oh, oh,

Juda-Judas, Juda-Judas, Juda-Judas, Juda-Gaga.

When he comes to me, I am ready,
I'll wash his feet with my hair if he needs.
Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain,
Even after three times, he betrays me.

I'll bring him down (Bring him down, down)
A king with no crown (King with no crown)

I'm just a Holy Fool,
Oh baby he's so cruel,
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby.
I'm just a Holy Fool,
Ih baby he's so cruel,

Oh, oh, oh, oh,
I'm in love with Judas.
Oh, oh, oh, oh,
I'm in love with Judas.

I couldn't love a man so purely,
Even prophets forgave his crooked way.
I've learned love is like a brick you can,
Build a house or sink a dead body.

I'll bring him down, bring him down, down,
A king with no crown, king with no crown.

I'm just a Holy Fool,
Oh baby he's so cruel,
I'm just a Holy Fool,
Oh baby he's so cruel,

Oh, oh, oh, oh,
I'm in love with Judas.
Oh, oh, oh, oh,
I'm in love with Judas.

You.

In the most Biblical sense,
I am beyond repentance.
Fame hooker, prostitute wench, vomits her mind,
But in the cultural sense,
I just speak in future tense.
Judas kiss me if offenced,
Or wear an ear condom next time.

I wanna love you,
But something's pulling me away from you.
Jesus is my virtue,
Judas is the demon I cling to. (I cling to)

I'm just a Holy Fool,
Oh baby he's so cruel,
I'm just a Holy Fool,
Oh baby he's so cruel,

Oh, oh, oh, oh, (Judas)
Oh, oh, oh, oh,

(Gaga, Gaga)
http://www.z100portland.com/cc-common/ne...le=8462406
I got to say, it's pretty good.
There is a mistake in her new video, Judas. When she's riding on the motorcycle before the music starts, her rider is wearing a helmet. After the music starts, he's not wearing a helmet. Maybe it's just to put emphasis on how she didn't view her lover as she was gazing at Judas, but then as she spoke about him, she realizes that she is with someone else, I'm not sure, but it is a little odd.

(Apr. 17, 2011  12:36 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I'm not saying he didn't, I'm also a big MJ fan too. (Nice spot to place your answer too XD), I was pointing out some other artists like Kanye West. I was saying how she cares for her fans unlike some other artists. There are plenty of singers out there who care for their fans, but there are plenty who are stuck-up and don't give a carp about the people who made them famous.
I was making a play on Kanye West's interruption of Taylor Swift's speech at the VMAs
Despite being more of a Rock-Metal guy, I enjoy Gaga. Well, there are a lot of her songs I don't like, but I appreciate well written songs with a good melody, and numerous songs she has written/recorded demonstrate that. I'm enjoying Judas right now.

Also, someone just said something about Christina Aguilera's "Beautiful" being deeper than Gaga. Seriously, WHAT? It's bland, shallow, and is obviously aimed at a certain target audience. It IS written to SELL, but that does not make it deep. In my opinion, Beautiful is a cynical song aimed to sell millions of copies to people with poor self esteem. There's nothing remotely DEEP about it. The only reason you aren't finding depth in Gaga's music is because you're not looking, or you don't understand it.
Oh, and it helps that Gaga actually wrote her own songs. Because Aguilera didn't actually write Beautiful. Linda Perry did. Uncertain

And sure, Gaga likes getting attention, but that's not only self-expression and visual artistry, it's GREAT marketing.
Well i can't say i hate it, But not the original Lady Gaga. She is way more unique .
(May. 06, 2011  3:32 PM)Sasukia Wrote: Well i can't say i hate it, But not the original Lady Gaga. She is way more unique .

Lady Gaga is original...
(May. 06, 2011  3:42 PM)Nano Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  3:32 PM)Sasukia Wrote: Well i can't say i hate it, But not the original Lady Gaga. She is way more unique .

Lady Gaga is original...

As big of a Gaga fan as I am, this point is actually debatable. Like all pop artists, she's derived a lot of her visual artistry and, to a certain extent, her musical artistry as well, from other artists.

But yes, she has a knack for taking things that have already been seen or done and making them her own, which I suppose qualifies as originality.
(May. 06, 2011  2:58 PM)th!nk Wrote: Despite being more of a Rock-Metal guy, I enjoy Gaga. Well, there are a lot of her songs I don't like, but I appreciate well written songs with a good melody, and numerous songs she has written/recorded demonstrate that. I'm enjoying Judas right now.

Also, someone just said something about Christina Aguilera's "Beautiful" being deeper than Gaga. Seriously, WHAT? It's bland, shallow, and is obviously aimed at a certain target audience. It IS written to SELL, but that does not make it deep. In my opinion, Beautiful is a cynical song aimed to sell millions of copies to people with poor self esteem. There's nothing remotely DEEP about it. The only reason you aren't finding depth in Gaga's music is because you're not looking, or you don't understand it.
Oh, and it helps that Gaga actually wrote her own songs. Because Aguilera didn't actually write Beautiful. Linda Perry did. Uncertain

And sure, Gaga likes getting attention, but that's not only self-expression and visual artistry, it's GREAT marketing.

you're kidding? i enjoy lady gaga's music but im not going to sit here and pretend i know what planet she's on

im completely sure gaga's music is written to sell too, so it isn't that different from beautiful at all, then
Fair call, and you're probably right, but it seems far less cynical to me than "Beautiful".

I'm a psychology student, it's, like, my job, or something. But really, I don't think she's as mad as she plays up to be. She's certainly no fool.
(May. 06, 2011  4:00 PM)th!nk Wrote: Fair call, and you're probably right, but it seems far less cynical to me than "Beautiful".

I'm a psychology student, it's, like, my job, or something. But really, I don't think she's as mad as she plays up to be. She's certainly no fool.

oh, but that's precisely my point haha. her considered actions, perceived to be crazy and zany, are clearly a marketing ploy, which to me, is rather cynical in itself