[LTD] (MF-L/M) Burn Aquario F230CS

:: Burn Aquario F230CS ::

Well, I came across this thing randomly to be honest. It's quite the defense and stamina hybrid, making it a good balance type. And YES it's something with F230 that doesn't use GCF or CF!! Lets get into the other carp now, tests and stuff!

Part Choices
Face: This could use any Metal Face variant as far I'm concerned. It did great with most but I will be using MF-M and MF-L mostly. MF-M is more centrally weighted, albeit both being pretty centrally weighted since they're so small, haha.

Aquario: It's heavy and circular. Bull, Cancer, Cygnus, etc. can be substitutes.

Burn: I wanted to use a metal wheel that was heavy and had low recoil from bottom hits. If you look Earth has small overhang protrusions that could get in that way, I don't know, Burn is heavier and has just as much stamina anyways.

F230: Ahh yes, a part some of us despise, some of us love, and some are indifferent about (me). It has great stamina, even when paired with CS. It has quite the precession time.

CS: It's got dat defense, and also some good stamina for a bottom used mostly for defense.

Tests

NOTE: My F230 is Hasbro's red version.

Vs. Balance (Click to View)

Vs. Attack (Click to View)

Vs. Stamina (Click to View)

Well, all testing would be appreciated! I don't even know if I could test my F230 again. Good thing I saved the Omega tests for last. After some extremely hard hits, my F230 got extremely loose. I will have to see if just the screws came loose or something. I hopes that's it Unhappy.
Seems like some pretty good tests Tri! At this point it doesn't even really matter what mold of F230 you're using! Smile Otherwise, do you have a libra? If so, I'd kind of want to see tests against MF Libra GB145RSF.
Good luck with this combo and thread Tri! Wink
hey it seems ok, but it would be better if you had put cf/gcf on
(Jan. 14, 2014  2:20 AM)bladery66 Wrote: hey it seems ok, but it would be better if you had put cf/gcf on
I honestly disagree. That's what Gravity Perseus F230CF is for (In limited). Smile
Speaking of which, I'd love if someone with 2 F230's could test this against Gravity F230GCF.
(Jan. 14, 2014  2:31 AM)Tri Wrote: Speaking of which, I'd love if someone with 2 F230's could test this against Gravity F230GCF.
You're in luck Tri! I recently ordered a Zero-G Random Booster Volume 3 Full Set (which comes with two F230's both orange and brown). I'll be glad to post tests when they arrive Wink
EDIT: Bad news. I just realized LMAO has my only Gravity wheel. I'm very sorry bro Unhappy
Well, so can I, haha. I'll do this the same way I did my Death tests. What spin do you want Gravity in? You know what I love; It could get KO'D by Gravity, but saved by CS, haha.
midnight i totally diagree with you, cf and gcf is better to use instead of cs because with cs, it can't free spin!!!!!!
(Jan. 14, 2014  2:38 AM)" L Wrote: Well, so can I, haha. I'll do this the same way I did my Death tests. What spin do you want Gravity in? You know what I love; It could get KO'D by Gravity, but saved by CS, haha.
I know I'm not Tri or anything but, I'm guessing he'd want it in left spin. But then again, this is only my experience from attending a limited format tournament.

(Jan. 14, 2014  2:40 AM)bladery66 Wrote: midnight i totally diagree with you, cf and gcf is better to use instead of cs because with cs, it can't free spin!!!!!!
I agree. They are better with CF. But, Tri doesn't want it to make it for free spin. He want's it for stamina purposes. Smile Sorry if this whole argument came out rude, bladery.
(Jan. 14, 2014  2:40 AM)bladery66 Wrote: midnight i totally diagree with you, cf and gcf is better to use instead of cs because with cs, it can't free spin!!!!!!

F230 makes every bottom free spinning. Your argument is invalid Serious. I seriously don't understand what made you think that.

@" L ", yeah definitely in left spin.
Wow, pretty interesting.

To clarify, I'm assuming this is a TT Burn?
It's Hasbro. It's the best of the 4 molds, right? It's the heaviest of them all.
Given Burn 230CS is a great combo anyway, I'm interested in seeing how this compares - 1v1 would be good if possible. Also against the various heights of Burn TH170CS.

By the way, for the clear wheel I'd strongly suggest getting your hands on a SonoKong Pegasis II, lines up real nice with Burn and is very edge-focussed. Cygnus might be awesome too tho I'm still waiting on mine haha, but I really hate Aquario on Burn, the weight's too centred etc.
If I find another Burn metal wheel, I will definitely do that match against Burn 230CS. This is highly what it's based on, but I think F230 helps a great deal. The bad thing is mine might be broken.
Fake tests (Click to View)
WBO Committee: It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.
Wow! Those are some pretty good tests! Which mold of F230 were you using on gravity?
Those tests seem somewhat odd to me. Although I have yet to try this combo myself (I'll try it later this afternoon) it seems like Gravity F230 CF should have won more.

Tri
Nice combo idea! Any advantages for using this over Burn 230 CS? This must be pretty good since it's getting nice results against Gravity D125 GCF. Like I said I want to try this out later so I'll post those tests. And thanks for the tests.
(Jan. 14, 2014  2:46 AM)Tri Wrote:

F230 makes every bottom free spinning. Your argument is invalid Serious. I seriously don't understand what made you think that.

that's wrong, sorry if i'm being a little rude, but your bey can't free spin with cs on because when that combo loses alot of it's stamina, for example: girago dragoon f230 cf/gcf, when it loses almost all of it's stamina, it will free spin on the gcf/cf performance tip, but there fore: with a cs bottom on the f230 it will not free spin, so the combo could not free spin midnight: no you're not being rude at allTongue_out and i didn't know if the testing was for stamina
It seemed odd to me too. Oh, and this is my 5th time using F230. So I'm not sure if I'm launching it right. Maybe that's why...
(Jan. 14, 2014  10:11 PM)bladery66 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2014  2:46 AM)Tri Wrote:

that's wrong, sorry if i'm being a little rude, but your bey can't free spin with cs on because when that combo loses alot of it's stamina, for example: girago dragoon f230 cf/gcf, when it loses almost all of it's stamina, it will free spin on the gcf/cf performance tip, but there fore: with a cs bottom on the f230 it will not free spin, so the combo could not free spin
Like I said earlier, This isn't meant to free spin (so much). It's for stamina purposes. Also, why would the track be called FREE230 If it isn't supposed to only free spin on one tip? Also, I just want to end this whole argument right now. It's taking up most of this thread (so far). Thanks Smile
(EDIT) I'm glad you get it now Bladery Smile Just for next time, Read the first post a little more first before pulling off a pretty big argument, like this Smile

(Jan. 14, 2014  10:12 PM)" L Wrote: It seemed odd to me too. Oh, and this is my 5th time using F230. So I'm not sure if I'm launching it right. Maybe that's why...
Not trying to go off topic but, Is the F230 not working how it's supposed to?
Um... Sometimes it'd get stuck. Isn't that what its meant to do. Sorry, I'm new to most of these F230 things.
Yes it CAN. On CF and GCF because of the ring, it holds the bey up and gives the upper part of the bey a few more rotations before coming to a complete spot. In this combo, it does free spin just like F230 would do with any combo, it just doesn't perform the same as CF or GCF. This isn't meant to have those rotations really, it's an upgraded version of just using 230, which I will post a benchmark of later.
(Jan. 14, 2014  10:42 PM)Tri Wrote:
Yes it CAN. On CF and GCF because of the ring, it holds the bey up and gives the upper part of the bey a few more rotations before coming to a complete spot. In this combo, it does free spin just like F230 would do with any combo, it just doesn't perform the same as CF or GCF. This isn't meant to have those rotations really, it's an upgraded version of just using 230, which I will post a benchmark of later.
Tri, you might as well just let it go now, and get back to testings xd He should understand by now Smile

(Jan. 14, 2014  10:34 PM)" L Wrote: Um... Sometimes it'd get stuck. Isn't that what its meant to do. Sorry, I'm new to most of these F230 things.
So when it gets stuck, Does it spin? From my experiences with f230, It's not supposed to do so.
(Jan. 14, 2014  2:49 AM)PRO SEAGULL Wrote: It's Hasbro. It's the best of the 4 molds, right? It's the heaviest of them all.

Oh, I missed this. My Hasbro Burn, at least, is lighter than all of my Takara ones. Curious whether the idea of Hasbro's being heavier was something from actual weights or just an assumption based on the removal of the engraving (I'm curious as to whether it's filled in as we thought or that layer of metal is instead removed, or from what my weights suggest, something in between the two.)