[LTD] Cyclone/Tornado Discussion

:: Cyclone/Tornado Discussion ::

Hey guys, I'm back with ANOTHER limited format discussion thread! Over the metal wheel Cyclone!

To me, it looks like such an amazing part for attack, especially on low tracks. Well, lets get right into the tests to see if my suspicions were true or not! I have high hopes!

Equipment
Attack Type Bey stadium
Launcher grip
Beylauncher L/R
Beylauncher R

The Launch
Get as much as an angle as you can on your launch when doing the sliding shoot without scraping. It has a better chance of getting under the opponent this way.

Tests

Defense Tests (Click to View)

Balance Testing (Click to View)

Attack tests will be up tomorrow! Post what you guys think!
Cyclone is only any good at all if it can get under stuff, and even then there are plenty of wheels that do that better. In a format with tall tracks around, that means there are always going to be flat 0% matchups for it. Admittedly it's better than I thought when I dismissed it as trash back in the day but not by a huge margin tbh.
Yeah, I just poste the thread to see of anyone could possibly get any different results. Besides, we need to test everything again anyways, haha.

At least this did awesome against Gravity D125GCF, haha.
Fake tests (Click to View)
WBO Committee: It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.