[LTD]Aquario Discussion(Metal Wheel)

Poll: Is Aquario Top-Tier for Balance/Attack?

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!
25.00%
Most likely.
25.00%
Maybe
25.00%
Needs more tests
16.67%
Tier 2/3
0%
No.
8.33%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
(Aug. 15, 2014  2:02 PM)Dual Wrote: Aquario S130WSF vs. Burn Bull W145WD
Aquario: 8 (All KO)
Bull: 12 (8 KO, 4 OS)
Aquario Win Rate: 40%
Detailed results:
Notes: Don't own Cancer or MF-H, so that might be a reason these results differed from the one in the OP, but from 100% to 40%, I don't think that can all be blamed on a couple grams of weight missing. Also, all of Bull's KO's were from Aquario having massive recoil. There were a couple wall saves, but it was mostly Aquario hitting Bull then being like "hah, see you later" and just hopping out of the stadium.

I dunno, I'm not great with attack, but still...

You need to use Rubber Flat to effectively use Aquario. WSF has nothing of value in this situation.
Consider you don't have MF-H, that's another factor.
It's better then you think. Comparable to Pegasis. Better in some ways, actually.
I was just doing this based off a test in the OP, where Echizen got 100% with WSF.

I tried stalling, and Aquario lost every time. So I did a sliding shot and it did a bit better.

Anyway, I don't see why everyone is claiming Aquario is such a good part. It's been considered bad for a long time, and now a couple of tests by one person are out, and people start saying it's amazing (don't mean to discredit Echizen, no matter who tests a beyblade, one set of tests just isn't enough).
Well, the only testing I found was in the original thread and there wa sone test in the OP... I'm sure that has somethinh to do with it...

That's why we need more testers. But I really do greatly appreciate your making an effort for testing. Smile Maybe try it with an R2F? MF-H really does help, not just with recoil, but for more sash.
I've been using MF-H Aquario 90RF, and it's pretty great. Smashes Libra 85RSF like a champ.
try mf h aquario r145 rf r2f
Why Rubber 145?
It has so much recoil.
Could you post some tests?

I don't think R145 has much recoil, but yeah R145 isn't the best height for Aquario.
echizen wanted me to test aquario r145 rf r2f launcher- r launcher

aquario r145 r2f vs libra gb145 wb aquario 5-15 libra
aquario r145 r2f vs burn cancer 90 mf aquario 13-7 burn cancer
aquario r145 r2f vs burn virgo 90 sd aquario 9-11 burn virgo
aquario r145 r2f vs lighting ldrago ch120 rf aquario 11-9 lighting ldrago
I appreciate the tests, but S130 or T125 would be a better option to use.
Hey, this looks very interesting actaully:p bt one question, how can this thing beat omega, there's no way it can have a higher percentage then it, because omega is a nice shape wheel with amazing smash attack potential and has so much more weight then aqaurio, so how could this be true?:\
(Sep. 13, 2014  3:42 AM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: Hey, this looks very interesting actaully:p bt one question, how can this thing beat omega, there's no way it can have a higher percentage then it, because omega is a nice shape wheel with amazing smash attack potential and has so much more weight then aqaurio, so how could this be true?:\

Omega has a boring shape and barely any smash in my experiences.
Aquario is underrated and very fun to use with some very decent upper attack ability.
Don't bite until ya try.
Nice shape? It just has slopes. They're more or less similair in design. Except Omega has 3 slopes and Aquario has 4 "blunter" ones. And Omega is only 2 grams heavier. Tongue_out

I can do a video tomorrow if needed.
Slopes are good.
Very very good.
Omega is better off as a Defense wheel. It bumps opponents more then actually SMASHING.
Aquario has rise.
Quote:Omega has a boring shape and barely any smash in my experiences.
Aquario is underrated and very fun to use with some very decent upper attack ability.
Don't bite until ya try.
To you it does, bu not to me, i think it's actaully pretty cool, and in your expiernces it doesn't have that much smash, in mine, it has amazing smash
Quote:Nice shape? It just has slopes. They're more or less similair in design. Except Omega has 3 slopes and Aquario has 4 "blunter" ones. And Omega is only 2 grams heavier. Tongue_out

I can do a video tomorrow if needed.
To me it does, yes omega has 3 slopes, and aqaurio has 4 slopes, it doesn't matter, it has way more smash the aquario, in fact there they might be a 2 grams difference, but since it's a 4d wheel + a pc metal frame, and it's an attack shaped wheel, it will have more strength versing aqaurio and it will win the.
But it could probably take down stamina types down more easier, but if there versing each other, omega would win, that's why no attack type will ever be able to beat omega in a percentage, possily a match, which i hardly dought, but anyways.
Quote:Slopes are good.
Very very good.
Omega is better off as a Defense wheel. It bumps opponents more then actually SMASHING.
Aquario has rise.
I had experience with omega with attack, it's better an attack wheel, then it is as an deffensive wheel, may have some deffense abilities, but better at atack.
And are you talking about MF-H omega pegasus lll/horseus 85/90 r2f? if you are, MF-H omega pegasus lll/horseus CH120 r2f works better, for taking out beys that are not attack types, and my be able to knock them down.
If you launch attack types in a flower pattern its really difficult for them to make contact especially when they're going faster and since they're both at similair heights and upper attack wheels and Aquario has more stamina so...
Well ya, aquario might be better for taking out defense, stamina, and balance, but omega still does very good against defense, stamina, and balance, so there is a similiarity between omega and aquario's winning percentages, against well you know, defense, stamina, and balance.
So aquario might do a bit better for those jobs, but then if omega is versing aquario for example, omega would have a higher winning percentage, because like they say: every beyblade has a counter, there is no such thing as the best beyblade
Not to mention there's literally only one set of tests...

I got an R2F, so I'll see what I can do, but we can't say anything about the wheel until we have more than one person who's tested it.
I wish i can test this, but i can't because i don't own an aquarioConfused