LOLOLOL Blade Revolution

Brad Best Wrote:I like to blade with my shirt off, don't you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, then it's your fault for getting hurt =P
wtf !?! who blades with their shirt off?
thaz fukin stupid
hmm when it's hot why not xD

i think it's not so stupid, because it's normal when i've hot then i put my shirt off Grin that's normal
taru678 Wrote:
thaz fukin stupid

ur fukin stupid
Bey Brad Wrote:
taru678 Wrote:
thaz fukin stupid

ur fukin stupid
its only cool to blade shirtless if you have fingerless gloves on for extra power!
Bey Brad Wrote:Wow Composer ... I assumed that that website was written by non-English speakers.

This. I didn't want to be too mean, 'cause I thought they might have been likes kids in some third world country using their cousins' computer for 1995 on Dial-up to make their site. But now I just laugh at the stupidity level there.
Maz Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
taru678 Wrote:
thaz fukin stupid

ur fukin stupid
its only cool to blade shirtless if you have fingerless gloves on for extra power!

that is tru
G Wrote:
Maz Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
taru678 Wrote:
thaz fukin stupid

ur fukin stupid

that is tru

Add medical tissues (I don't know what these bands your arms are being wrapped in when they're broken are called in english) to be EVEN COOLER!
Sasch Wrote:
G Wrote:
Maz Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
taru678 Wrote:
thaz fukin stupid

ur fukin stupid

that is tru

Add medical tissues (I don't know what these bands your arms are being wrapped in when they're broken are called in english) to be EVEN COOLER!
The boxers guys or something use themSmile (they're like white bandages but stronger).
Bey Brad Wrote:
taru678 Wrote:
thaz fukin stupid

ur fukin stupid
Unhappy i kno Unhappy
i also have a feeling u dnt like me very much Unhappy
It could also be Tenser bandages.
Sasch Wrote:I bet they're kids that bought beyblades and threw them at each other screaming "FIRE STORM ATTACK NOW!!!" and stuff

Your right anyway,

I sent them a message that I'll post the reply when I get it

I can't see how they made it on the topsites

http://www.freewebs.com/bladerevolution/...rturn.html

"Don't use nasty words" That is my favorite part
Some time next week when I'm bored, I'll add them to msn messenger. Or something.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Some time next week when I'm bored, I'll add them to msn messenger. Or something.

yessssss
Quote:Hey, I know about beyblade... Bey Brad WAS rude.. because Our site was not complete when he told us those things.. You know... it was just a template... but now we are making it to be complete with the right informations. It's take a long time.. we know.. but we don't need ani advice.
The site will be complete today evening... than you can come and see everything.

So WE know how to blading etc.. we are blading for years... and Bey Brad's site is not as good as you think... there are some mistakes on it... but I'm not the webmaster of his site so I won't care about it.. it's his problem...

And.. yeah.. we wrote about that blades can hurt the people... imagine if a 10 year old try to playing with a metal blade.. and maybe he can't... and the blade hurts some of his friends by accident.. maybe on the person's face... So.. don't tell me that the person hasen't got a scar on his face.. because I've seen many times when blades caused injury to people when they were blading... ok it was by accident.. and we just wanted to warn people to be careful...that's what Bey Brad didn't understand...
And we wroted about that Hasbro's and Takara's blades not strong enough... because they easily breaks... But we didn't saying that they haven't got any good blades, because they have, we admitted... but lot's of blades are weak....

And please tell Bey Brad to leave the site alone... and got to know more about beyblade battles.

And please tell him to let our site alone and don't tell anyone that it's bad just because he's jealous that someone else can make beyblade sites.. not just him.

We won't do anything on his site... he just leave Us alone.

You haven't hurted my feelings lol... so don't worry...

Thats the reply I got for showing him the better beyblade website forums.beywiki.com
why... are... there... so... many... ELLIPSES...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
That website is full of funny guys! And yeah, they're "slower" than I thought they arePinching_eyes
i need to learn more about beyblade battles
Bey Brad Wrote:i need to learn more about beyblade battles

Is this when you take a beyblade and bash someone over the head with it?
I can believe I haven't posted in this thread.
I love that website.
Brad regardless of whose site is better, the more beyblade websites the better imo.

also I got dvds niggggggggggggggggga
Quote:The 3. practis is really easy.
You just have to launch your blade a bit harder, to take your blade to be harder. Warning: Please be careful and read everything in connection with the correct launching.

I don't even know where to begin with this one...

And on their "tips" section on how to launch:

Quote:Do not launch to each other!

Strech your hand, hold your launcher.

Try to launch but keep the launcher far from your head and do not launch overarm!

[Image: captainobvious.jpg]