LJ-Blader's CBT Thread!

And, since you stole that from Unseen who was trying to give it to LegendJustice then I am giving it to LJ.
DYNAMITE BOMBA!

Fine, I'll use Dynamite Valkyrie and the fgear if it's not already being used then I will use giga destroy'

Never mind I'll just stick with my original combo

When is the CBT taking place
Cyclone Valkyrie Giga Charge Metal -6

Too bad someone already took Venture+ V Unhappy
(Aug. 13, 2021  8:05 PM)Orbit Wrote: Cyclone Valkyrie Giga Charge Metal -6

Sorry, I just really like Venture+V and wanna test it around, I'll let you use it next time buddy
(Aug. 13, 2021  8:08 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  8:05 PM)Orbit Wrote: Cyclone Valkyrie Giga Charge Metal -6

Sorry, I just really like Venture+V and wanna test it around, I'll let you use it next time buddy
Yeah it’s ok. Especially if it’s in the name of testing! That’s what I wanted to do too lol
(Aug. 13, 2021  8:10 PM)Orbit Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  8:08 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Sorry, I just really like Venture+V and wanna test it around, I'll let you use it next time buddy
Yeah it’s ok. Especially if it’s in the name of testing! That’s what I wanted to do too lol

I've done some testings on LJ's CBT and Rage Helios2 Venture+V 3A is really good against left spins
(Aug. 13, 2021  8:14 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  8:10 PM)Orbit Wrote: Yeah it’s ok. Especially if it’s in the name of testing! That’s what I wanted to do too lol

I've done some testings on LJ's CBT and Rage Helios2 Venture+V 3A is really good against left spins

hmm so its good against opposite spin huh?

intesting
(Aug. 13, 2021  8:10 PM)Orbit Wrote: Yeah it’s ok. Especially if it’s in the name of testing! That’s what I wanted to do too lol

Why am I hearing Boss theme?
(Aug. 13, 2021  8:15 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  8:14 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I've done some testings on LJ's CBT and Rage Helios2 Venture+V 3A is really good against left spins

Why am I hearing Boss theme?

maybe that combo is intense
like asgore's boss fight

ok ok back to the topic: i am 99.999% sure im gonna lose

If you wanted you could take cyclone to test it too Smile
(Aug. 13, 2021  8:16 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  8:15 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Why am I hearing Boss theme?

maybe that combo is intense
like asgore's boss fight

ok ok back to the topic: i am 99.999% sure im gonna lose

As intense like this https://youtu.be/4LUzFYXekNw

(OK back to topic lol)
Cyclone seems to be good in both stamina and attack, so it’s seems like a good idea to put it on a driver with good attack and stamina too
I only have 2 Gigas, will nexus for Orbit?
If I'm going down I at least have to survive one round
can i change my combo to something else?
When's this gonna start? And I'm Registered with Vanish Bahumat Giga Zone"+Z (Credit to UnseenBurst)
(Aug. 13, 2021  8:28 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: When's this gonna start? And I'm Registered with Vanish Bahumat Giga Zone"+Z (Credit to UnseenBurst)

Know LJ, probably next weekend
Can I change my combo to longinus volcano outer destroy'
(Aug. 13, 2021  8:29 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  8:28 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: When's this gonna start? And I'm Registered with Vanish Bahumat Giga Zone"+Z (Credit to UnseenBurst)

Know LJ, probably next weekend

Next weekend? Okay
(Aug. 13, 2021  8:24 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I only have 2 Gigas, will nexus for Orbit?

Nexus+S?

Nope that’s taken

Sure I’ll take it
Dynamite Belial (F) Tapered Bearing -2
Wizard Spriggan Around Destroy Gen

Don't question it.
Also, LJ-Blader . I didn't saw Around when I was making the combo and I edited it, is there any problem or it's okay (if not then I'll stick with wheel)?