LJ-Blader's CBT Thread!

UnseenBurst, if you used the x attachment you might have been able to win a couple more…
[Deleted because I’m 1hr late]
I'm on 6th(for now)? something is wrong here.

seems like my combo is good at same spin, Genesis' Archer Hercules destroyed me. I think I should have sticked with Absorb (I was afraid that the weight would make the driver bad)
(Aug. 23, 2021  9:20 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: UnseenBurst, if you used the x attachment you might have been able to win a couple more…

*Screams* Oh well, I guess I'll crush all yall when LJ gets Guilty Longinus
Okay, welcome back folks!
Union Diabolos I will never use you again this bitters my taste with Diabolos' and Achilles'
i’m doing well rn, am i on xtend+ or ignition’ (awakened) tho

(Aug. 23, 2021  10:44 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Union Diabolos I will never use you again this bitters my taste with Diabolos' and Achilles'
imagine bursting to cheetoblader 👀
Ignition’ awakened.
For a judgement based combo I'm doing pretty good

But it's mostly the fact that I'm facing left spins

Wen this is over can you do a top 5 placement standings battle royale
I will have to finish later, sorry!
Huh, Lord Dragon sure is no joke, especially in same-spin. No wonder I lost that match, but hey, there's still a couple more rounds and I'm interested in seeing more of Venture+V performing in opposite spin.
Oof I lost against Hollow's Dread combo, looks like my combo is weak against opposite spin? And is great against Right spin beys.
Welcome Bey Fans! Now the CBT starts back up!

I’ll finish up in like 45 minutes…

Finishing it now.

Placement

1st: PinkRose
2nd: Hyper Spriggan
3rd: LJ-Blader

I am impressed with Imperial in Venture+V, my combo would do better if I used Zone’+Z.
I'm surprised on how well my combo did. I thought that it would burst easily but I was wrong.
4th place let's goooooo!
I should have sticked with absorb. Idk why I choose Moment... but hey! It carried me somewhere.
But next time we do a CBT I'll win for sure
5th place is great for me lol. GG to everyone who participated!
Okay hold up, how did this happen? Imperial was just an experimental combo...and it got 1st Place? Whoo, I'm starting to like you, Venture+V. GG everyone, this format was pretty fun to experiment with, it was a lot of fun.