LEGO Video-Games Discussion

Anyone else play these? Some of them are really fun, actually. I just got the new Avengers one and I'm loving it. I also plan on getting the one for the new Star Wars movie. What are your thoughts on these?
I have wayyyy too many hours in the Lego Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and Harry Potter games...

It's been a while since I played any of them, though.
I have pretty much every single Wii/U Lego game, haha.

The very first Lego Island is my favourite, though.
My favorite is prolly LEGO Marvel Superheroes, or Star Wars the Clone Wars(still haven't beaten that one)
Have you ever played Lego City Undercover ? The gameplay itself is really fun, (if you enjoy open world GTA sauced games), and the story is really awesome.
I've played it, but only at a friends house. Never owned it. It looked pretty great though.
i just got the lego movie game on xbox one and lego mavel supper heros game on xbox one.
Oh man, I remember my first Lego game. Lego Star Wars 2 for the GameCube. Me and my sister sometimes do sort of voice overs on some of the cutscenes. Like when Luke and co fell in the trash compactor and when Luke dropped down we would go "Oh yeah! That was awesome!" and stuff like that.