LDrago Destroy 100SD

I've recently have got my LDD. I decided to do some testing and here is what I've stumbled on. The combo is LDrago Destroy 100SD (Absorb Mode.)
Tests are done in TT Balance Stadium
20 rounds. Alternating shots.

Against Stamina
Against Defense

Testing would be appreciated. More tests are to be done later or tomorrow.
It is a LTSC IMO.
Nice Results
can u test Basalt Kerbecs AD145/230 WD
also would u try LDD on WD???
Thanks
Generally, spin stealing is better on a narrow defense bottom such as D or SD. Putting a WD on this should increase its stamina, but sacrificing its spin steal ability.

Funny thing is, I was playing around with stamina-based LDD using a TH170 (220) WD just last night, and it gives a tremendous win rate against MF-H Basalt Bull 230 CS, but it definitely was struggling against hell Kerbecs BD145 (boost) WD. I can help with formal tests if needed. Just pm me.
(Jun. 04, 2011  11:55 AM)Uwik Wrote: Generally, spin stealing is better on a narrow defense bottom such as D or SD. Putting a WD on this should increase its stamina, but sacrificing its spin steal ability.

Funny thing is, I was playing around with stamina-based LDD using a TH170 (220) WD just last night, and it gives a tremendous win rate against MF-H Basalt Bull 230 CS, but it definitely was struggling against hell Kerbecs BD145 (boost) WD. I can help with formal tests if needed. Just pm me.
This is really true. I chose SD because it enhances spin-stealing and is better in low heights. I agree that this has a hard time with Hell Kerbecs BD145WD. (Boost Mode) Testing with those two seemed like hours. LOL.
useless,all tests have to be done in TT attack stadium
Finally, I need you to try:

MF Basalt Leone R145WD against LDD 100SD. I think it'll be hard to counter, nice results though.
(Jun. 04, 2011  11:55 AM)Uwik Wrote: Generally, spin stealing is better on a narrow defense bottom such as D or SD. Putting a WD on this should increase its stamina, but sacrificing its spin steal ability.

Now how exactly does that happen?
(Jun. 04, 2011  3:13 PM)sasuke41915 Wrote: useless,all tests have to be done in TT attack stadium
USELESS? bro it can be tested in tt balance,it just that the attack stadiumis prefered.stop sayin BS without reading the rules
I believe that only TT Attack Stadiums are allowed for testing, while a few other TT Stadiums are allowed for tournaments, I could see a lot of people get that mixed up.
(Jun. 04, 2011  4:59 PM)Dan Wrote:

Well, if you watch closely towards the end of the battles for spin stealers /equalizer, the extra tilt in the wobbles due to narrow bottoms will hit the opposing bey slightly harder, thus stealing a little more spin. It's something that WD can't do, since it's a little more stable.

Edit: it's more noticeable with rubbers (LDrago II absorb, and Destroy's track)
Great tests , also could you try it against MF-H Basalt Bull 230 CS and MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS Boost mode ? Sliding shoot or banked used , the same equipments you used before and CS worn.

(Jun. 04, 2011  11:45 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: Nice Results
Thanks

Do you mean LDD 100 WD ? That would be useless because SD works better than WD on low tracks , WD is kinda more better for 145 tracks such as AD145.
^ What he said.

This needs tests on 230. Especially in Absorb, I want to see the effects on this type of battle, I think 230 might be too much for this, it's got hook and this looks like an easy balance loser.
(Jun. 04, 2011  5:44 PM)Uwik Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2011  4:59 PM)Dan Wrote:

Well, if you watch closely towards the end of the battles for spin stealers /equalizer, the extra tilt in the wobbles due to narrow bottoms will hit the opposing bey slightly harder, thus stealing a little more spin. It's something that WD can't do, since it's a little more stable.

Edit: it's more noticeable with rubbers (LDrago II absorb, and Destroy's track)

Do you feel like that is worth more than WD's last second clutch? I'm simply asking as I don't do the whole WD/SD combinations.
Dan, for LDrago II absorb, yes definitely, I would sacrifice the WD for few more stolen spins, since most of the time, the battle will be too close. I might as well take an advantage of the huge rubber surface. But for Destroy clear wheel, I think more tests should be done, but it should still be the same case.
There is no Destroy Clear Wheel.

In my spin-equilizing tests, whatever's using WD always pulls through with like 1 rotation. I don't know about SD, but I don't think it's capable of doing that.
Congrats on proving absolutely nothing with this thread.
(Jun. 05, 2011  12:00 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Congrats on proving absolutely nothing with this thread.
if those results are valid, then it is completely worth something..
How does low track stamina beating high track stamina prove anything.
[Image: Slowpoke-1.gif]
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD kills all height stamina types, thanks to BoostDisc145.
What about any low track gravity/lightning/meteo combination.
Low track stamina seems fairly worthless now anyways, and so does this, unless it beats other combos too.
(Jun. 05, 2011  1:24 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: What about any low track gravity/lightning/meteo combination.
Low track stamina seems fairly worthless now anyways, and so does this, unless it beats other combos too.

Nope those don't either, trust me, its all been tested.
Considering this does moderately well against a beyblade which decimates all stamina/defense beys, it isn't useless. As of now, its still a niche combination, certainly killed by 230.
(Jun. 04, 2011  5:48 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: ^ What he said.

This needs tests on 230. Especially in Absorb, I want to see the effects on this type of battle, I think 230 might be too much for this, it's got hook and this looks like an easy balance loser.

So this vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS. I can't do MF Basalt Leone R145WD because I don't have R145. And generally, I first tested this against Hell Kerbecs BD145WD because it kills all stamina/defense types. It is even dominating the metagame in the Philippines. So I'll conduct tests later. Also, people can test in the TT Attack.
(Jun. 04, 2011  11:45 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: Nice Results
Thanks

WD is best on tall tracks, because it has a larger range of wobbling. I'm almost certain this was already posted, so...
BEATEN!
I don't get why people assume that because WD rocks the taller tracks SD is better for short. Isn't WD better for both?