LAYER GET!

8th try. Waited in line repeatedly for over 2 hours. Worth it!
These kids helped me understand how to play the game.
I'll be back every day as long as the basket has a Gachapon in it! I'm literally 5mins bike ride away Joyful_3

If anyone can tell me if there are limitations as to how many time I can play (per day?) or nfc limit per bey it would be greatly appreciated. I needs more info!

[Image: 20160922_171234.jpg]

[Image: 20160922_171239.jpg]
Congratulations! Grin
Congrats on winning the first I guess Dark shard of Amaterios!!!
You can only play with one layer per day, which is the only limitation. Congratulations on winning, OldSchool! Grin
So cool! Grin Congrats!
(Sep. 22, 2016  11:51 AM)Hato Wrote: You can only play with one layer per day, which is the only limitation. Congratulations on winning, OldSchool! Grin

Thanks everyone!
Hmm... so each layer had a unique NFC ID. Okay.
Everyone, give @[Kei] your extra, useless layers so he can then ship them to me Joyful_3
Get to it! My Toronto Folks!
Haha, awesome! You should totally win some for me. Wink

(By the way, you probably could have posted this in the Amaterios thread instead!)
(Sep. 23, 2016  2:41 AM)Kei Wrote: Haha, awesome! You should totally win some for me. Wink

(By the way, you probably could have posted this in the Amaterios thread instead!)

I didn't know there was such a tread haha
(Sep. 22, 2016  9:20 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: 8th try. Waited in line repeatedly for over 2 hours. Worth it!
These kids helped me understand how to play the game.
I'll be back every day as long as the basket has a Gachapon in it! I'm literally 5mins bike ride away Joyful_3

If anyone can tell me if there are limitations as to how many time I can play (per day?) or nfc limit per bey it would be greatly appreciated. I needs more info!
That's really Great to see Mate ! Congratulations on your First Win that too a Amaterios Layer !

And Yes You can play any number of times I guess there is no limitations hah from what I have seen.

Cheers !!!
Burst.
That's awesome, congrats. Would love to show up at a machine with my entire collection of Layers haha