LAS VEGAS, NV TEAM FANG CLAWS

(May. 29, 2011  1:58 AM)Fang.Leone Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  12:56 PM)tanzam2 Wrote: ill join
im vary skilled and my lounch pawer is amazing

kk tanzam2 hey you wanna be our team informer, like wat happened wat time, then ill put up our things on the top, saying:
Team Leader
Team Informer
Team Member,
get the team informer one if you want to be one

whats an informer by the way i won ink's tournimeant
(May. 29, 2011  2:43 AM)tanzam2 Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  1:58 AM)Fang.Leone Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  12:56 PM)tanzam2 Wrote: ill join
im vary skilled and my lounch pawer is amazing

kk tanzam2 hey you wanna be our team informer, like wat happened wat time, then ill put up our things on the top, saying:
Team Leader
Team Informer
Team Member,
get the team informer one if you want to be one

whats an informer by the way i won ink's tournimeant
i know you won, but informer is kind of like telling information about tourney who one who lost in this thread k....but u are gonna be team co leader
(May. 29, 2011  2:15 AM)Sasukia Wrote: I want to join, The team. What place am I put as or rank?

i dont have alot of ranks yet, so get member right now, and think of some ranks for me, and wat they can do
(May. 29, 2011  7:48 PM)Sasukia Wrote: This is a sample tell me what you think?

[Image: ee.gif]

I am another one!

[Image: FangLeone.gif]

hey no the little strip thingy is better, idont want my name and sig there, lets just use the one sdamon made
ya i like those strips, and he said i can be informer
i got all of the strips ready so ya get em
all of you get members except for the ones i told
I will join and i have a japanese bey and getting another one
I'd like to join, I want to BeyBlade. Grin
could i join ?
my team is takara and hasbro and im a stadium out strategy blader
iblade is the best team ever so come and join

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn iblade
I am having a tournament in las Vegas details are on a event forum.
U guys can all join
[/align]
Hello there leone! I would love to be your strongest blader on your squad! let me join pm me back

-Arutobi-
team elemental blitz challenges you to a team vs team battle pm me and team shadow
can I join I am a Las Vegas burst blader who knows 5 other bladers I have 30 beyblades a mix of hasbro and takara tony
(Apr. 20, 2020  9:49 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote: can I join I am a Las Vegas burst blader who knows 5 other bladers I have 30 beyblades a mix of hasbro and takara tony

Don't post in a thread for a dormant team from 2012. Check the date of the last post before posting in a non-regional thread. Teams don't really count as regional.

Necroposting is considered spam.

EDIT: And BlueCheetohdon't report posts from 2012. That's a waste of time.