[LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA] Best in the West OFFICIAL!

Hey, Las Vegas Bladers! This tournament is the Best in the West.
Current Information:

Title: Best in the West
Date: May 28
Revenue: Maximum Comics
Prizes: 1st: Beat Lynx (1st Draw at 3), 2nd: Second Draw 3rd: Srd Draw

Turnout:
Ink.
OblivionX
TheLionsRoar
DRANZ3R
Gaurdian
bladerJAKS
FRO$TY
Sasukia
BeatLynx-Z
Bear
5-10 non-members

Judges:
Ink.
OblivionX
DRANZ3R
Garudian

Stadiums:
Ink. x1
Gaurdian x 2
i come to dominateSmile later brother ...... i will win!!!!!!! muhahahaha
okay! I will be there to dominate also. LAWL. So, now we have two in the tournament- me and oblivionX.
I'll enter too I live in Mesquite which is not that far from Las Vegas
(Jan. 11, 2011  11:42 PM)dragoon120 Wrote: I'll enter too I live in Mesquite which is not that far from Las Vegas

Sweet. I've been waiting months for a reply. So, we have three. I think I'll be a judge, and OblivionX can be a judge. (I know him.)
You need to add "USA" in the prefix, since North America includes other countries as well.
(Jan. 12, 2011  5:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You need to add "USA" in the prefix, since North America includes other countries as well.

Thanks, Kai-V. Hey, I just realized the guy in your avatar is L from Death Note.

A fascinating glimpse into my thought process.
Okay, just to clarify, we will be using standard rules.
I kinda poor and I'm new to beyblading, but if a tourney happens I'll try to be there. I live in ely. I'll rip it with my partner Dark Gasher.
Also my sis might enter as well. She is a bit better than me but she is also new. Hope to let it rip at your tourney Mith.
Okay, there is seriously NO ONE that blades in my area? C'mon! I really want a tournament...
(Mar. 18, 2011  2:39 AM)DRlGER Wrote: hey imma go where is it in las vegas

I'm still deciding, but I think we should at least get enough people first. dragoon120 suddenly dissapeared...
(Mar. 19, 2011  4:18 PM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote:

I'm still deciding, but I think we should at least get enough people first. dragoon120 suddenly dissapeared...

ey bro i usualy do this, i put a sign up sheet in the rainbow library, then people sign up and people do really sign up, last time i got 20, but i didnt kno wbo back then so ya..., so do you wanna hold it on the library, or in toys r us, you should put a sign up sheet and make people put name and number.... Yea
(Mar. 20, 2011  2:53 AM)DRlGER Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  4:18 PM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote:

ey bro i usualy do this, i put a sign up sheet in the rainbow library, then people sign up and people do really sign up, last time i got 20, but i didnt kno wbo back then so ya..., so do you wanna hold it on the library, or in toys r us, you should put a sign up sheet and make people put name and number.... Yea

Hmm, sounds like a good idea. I'll try and put it up in the Beyblade section of Target and stuff... My only fear is that we'll have a bunch of six-year old n00bs trying to survive on the WBO. I want to face good Bladers...
hay i live in vegas and i love bladeing doing it since i saw it in wal*mart and got my mom to buy me one and i was hooked (back during the zombies 1st season) and i got a lot of stuff to blade with all broken though so im got a little problem but it don't matter no handy caps and i will join if you can get it running p.s i tnk that if you go down to toys rs you can just ask for the manager and say your part of the wbo and you want to setup a tournament and if you do ll come down and pleade put up a message with cross streets so i can find it Tongue_out_wink
please reply i would like to know if a tournament happens and where
i love that pick oblivion x if that was you id be afraid and i would like any info on the tournament at all please pm me with details a bought it plz Tongue_out_wink
any one want to battle me i live in las vegas nv henderson
(Apr. 11, 2011  1:31 AM)rock giraffe 1 Wrote: any one want to battle me i live in las vegas nv henderson

Well, right now, this is for a tournament, which is our priority, but maybe soon.

OKAY, turns out that we have enough people. We just need to figure out a time and place and submit it to Kai-V for approval.
hey can you do it close to summerlin, i am DRlGER so ya i just got banned cause my friend jacked around so ya, when and where can you tell meEee
(Apr. 20, 2011  8:21 PM)TheLionsRoar Wrote: hey can you do it close to summerlin, i am DRlGER so ya i just got banned cause my friend jacked around so ya, when and where can you tell meEee

I'll try and do it around the middle of Las Vegas. Still gotta figure out how, though...

We have more than enough people, once you guys's friends sign up.
ya i got 5 people as friends so ya Smile but umm ey do they have to make a wbo account or can they just come, and also, if you cant set it up, the tournament, i can take care of that.
I have held 2 beybade tournaments in the library and 4 YUGIOH tournaments in the library for NJHS so I can get my hours done if I setup one. Is that Ok with you Ink. Ill make a good tournament though.
(Apr. 22, 2011  7:21 PM)DRANZ3R Wrote: I have held 2 beybade tournaments in the library and 4 YUGIOH tournaments in the library for NJHS so I can get my hours done if I setup one. Is that Ok with you Ink. Ill make a good tournament though.

HEY! I'm in NJHS too! So yeah, I'll talk to you about setting one up, we can both get service hours! HECK YEH!
I would love to attend, When would it be held? And were do you live exactly in Vegas?