LAD tiers

Ok I was looking to find a thread that did this and couldn't.  This thread is for creating a table from highest to lowest in terms of life after death.  For those of you unfamiliar with it, this will tell you all you need to know.  We can discuss and politely debate but do not get angry or disrespect others opinions, let's try to keep this civil.  
Here is the list so far from most to least:
  • zone'+Z and drift
  • bearing
  • mobius
  • xtend+ (stamina mode)
  • xtend+ (defense mode)
  • xtend+ (attack mode)
  • wave
  • ultimate reboot/ultimate reboot'/atomic
  • absorb/hold/hold'
  • destroy/destroy'
  • octa
  • zone

I have done some testing and am fairly certain this is correct.  Feel free to disagree just stay civil. Pleade note this list is in opposite spin

For reference: (this is slightly outdated)
[Image: Wombat_Same_Spin_And_Opposite_Spin_Drive..._Chart.png]
Credit to wombat for image
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:24 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Ok I was looking to find a thread that did this and couldn't.  This thread is for creating a table from highest to lowest in terms of life after death.  For those of you unfamiliar with it, this will tell you all you need to know.  We can discuss and politely debate but do not get angry or disrespect others opinions, let's try to keep this civil.  
  • mobius
  • bearing
  • destroy/destroy'
  • atomic
  • xtend+

I have done some testing and am fairly certain this is correct.  Feel free to disagree just stay civil.

may I ask what mode xtend plus was in?
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:25 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:24 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Ok I was looking to find a thread that did this and couldn't.  This thread is for creating a table from highest to lowest in terms of life after death.  For those of you unfamiliar with it, this will tell you all you need to know.  We can discuss and politely debate but do not get angry or disrespect others opinions, let's try to keep this civil.  
  • mobius
  • bearing
  • destroy/destroy'
  • atomic
  • xtend+

I have done some testing and am fairly certain this is correct.  Feel free to disagree just stay civil.

may I ask what mode xtend plus was in?

Stamina. Fixed.
I think a driver that has lad would be Xtreme', Eternal,Absorb lol, Zeta' I think
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I think a driver that has lad would be Xtreme', Eternal,Absorb lol, Zeta' I think

We also need someone to do testing on xceed I have zone and absorb.
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:27 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I think a driver that has lad would be Xtreme', Eternal,Absorb lol, Zeta' I think

We also need someone to do testing on xceed I have zone and absorb.

Xceed on which Beyblade?
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:28 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:27 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: We also need someone to do testing on xceed I have zone and absorb.

Xceed on which Beyblade?

Um idk, opposite battles though.
Tempest Xtend+ 2A is a good combo for LAD
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:26 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:25 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: may I ask what mode xtend plus was in?

Stamina. Fixed.

would you mind if I ask you to do it in all the modes?
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Zone' Z has good LAD too.

I don't have that so we need someone else to test.

(Nov. 25, 2020  5:29 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:26 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Stamina. Fixed.

would you mind if I ask you to do it in all the modes?

Sure just give me some time.
Have any of you consider Rise a good driver for LAD?
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:29 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Zone' Z has good LAD too.

I don't have that so we need someone else to test.

(Nov. 25, 2020  5:29 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: would you mind if I ask you to do it in all the modes?

Sure just give me some time.

sure no probs!

(Nov. 25, 2020  5:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Have any of you consider Rise a good driver for LAD?
lol I only have union achilles rise.
Updated the list

I found a chart in one of deceasedcrab's posts I will add it to the first post
I think zone with the + chip should be on this list at 1 or 2 seeing as it out after lifed Wheel 1S xtend+ on 2D
(Nov. 25, 2020  7:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Xceed has lad too

Well yes but with the zone chip it will hardly ever stay in the stadium so it never really uses it
(Nov. 25, 2020  7:17 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: I think zone with the + chip should be on this list at 1 or 2 seeing as it out after lifed Wheel 1S xtend+ on 2D

I agree it can outspin xtend+ but I don't have the limit break set so I can't test it.
I think that:

1. Mobius
2. Zone’ Z
3. Xtend+ (stamina)
4. Bearing
5. Octa (worn)
6. Destroy/Destroy’
7. Absorb
8. Revolve
9. Atomic
10. Hybrid?

Other: Ultimate Reboot’ and Volcanic’ both occasionally have ridiculous LAD, but it’s not very consistent. Drift will likely be very good LAD. Edit: I forgot Wave existed, it’s also good LAD but idk where I would rank it.
How about Hybrid, Ignition', and Generate?
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:18 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: I think that:

1. Mobius
2. Zone’ Z
3. Xtend+ (stamina)
4. Bearing
5. Octa (worn)
6. Destroy/Destroy’
7. Absorb
8. Revolve
9. Atomic
10. Hybrid?

Other: Ultimate Reboot’ and Volcanic’ both occasionally have ridiculous LAD, but it’s not very consistent. Drift will likely be very good LAD.

Do you have any of the tips on your list and not mine? If so can you test to see where they would be on my list?
I think somewhat Revolve, Unite' have lad
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:24 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:18 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: I think that:

1. Mobius
2. Zone’ Z
3. Xtend+ (stamina)
4. Bearing
5. Octa (worn)
6. Destroy/Destroy’
7. Absorb
8. Revolve
9. Atomic
10. Hybrid?

Other: Ultimate Reboot’ and Volcanic’ both occasionally have ridiculous LAD, but it’s not very consistent. Drift will likely be very good LAD.

Do you have any of the tips on your list and not mine?  If so can you test to see where they would be on my list?

I have Hybrid,Revolve,Ultimate Reboot’, absorb, Xtend+, atomic, and octa. I don’t have Zone’, Mobius, Bearing, and wave. My Hybrid is out of battery and I haven’t gotten replacement batteries yet, so any tests I do with hybrid can’t use an activated hybrid.
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:51 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:24 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Do you have any of the tips on your list and not mine?  If so can you test to see where they would be on my list?

I have Hybrid,Revolve,Ultimate Reboot’, absorb, Xtend+, atomic, and octa. I don’t have Zone’, Mobius, Bearing, and wave. My Hybrid is out of battery and I haven’t gotten replacement batteries yet, so any tests I do with hybrid can’t use an activated hybrid.

I have bearing, wave, zone, xtend+, atomic, absorb, generate, and hold. I have done tests with all of them except hold, which I'm doing now. If you could test octa revolve and ulitmate reboot' in opposite spin and post the results here then that would be great!

Added hold to the list