L-Drago Destroy CH120XF

XF while stalling would easily kill anything on an RF ! IDK what BBS and th!nk are talking about...
wanna bet? Blitz Inzori on ____+RF vs me w/ Basalt Kerbecs CH120 XF i can make a vid i am betting that Blitz Inzori will win
H8R: That would be the case if you sucked with RF, even then..
@Izuma:
Quote:Blitz Inzori on ____+RF
coherency plz.
(Oct. 20, 2011  4:18 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:10 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: VariAres on RF would kill this, LDD just does not have enough momentum.
lol..
It probably has more momentum than VariAres + RF..
lol.. you to.

Momentum Wrote:"The impetus gained by a moving object.

I'm not saying LDD has less momentum than VariAres, I think it does not have enough. Plus XF would start slowing down at a faster rate seeing its momentum is higher, until it would go to fast and hit VariAres, who has grip as th!nk could have meant.

(Oct. 20, 2011  12:25 PM)H8R Wrote: XF while stalling would easily kill anything on an RF ! IDK what BBS and th!nk are talking about...
You gotta be kidding me. If anyone knows how to do a proper sliding shoot that feeds first off the Tornado Ridge, XF, as Dan said, would really be no match unless you "sucked" with RF.
This is probably a good time to post this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W04j3Z9DbG4
I honestly can't describe the criteria for a good wheel to use XF with: LDrago's do well, but apart from them everything else is really hurt by XF halting so easily upon impact. VariAres just did pure garbage in my testing, and a lot of wheels just need the raw power and grip RF has to perform well.
yep, but the L-Dragos out do it in spin stealing, i personally use MF-H Basalt Kerbecs R145/ED145 XF, works great for me
(Oct. 21, 2011  4:47 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: yep, but the L-Dragos out do it in spin stealing
this is such a non-issue
Isnt XF based on OS and KO? OS comes from keeping your spin just slightly greater than your opponent OR getting the last spin, which XF (due to design and material) does very well of Destroy and Meteo
Pretty much yeah I think. XF isn't necessarily that awesome for attack IMO, but it's pretty good for OSing most things, from what I've seen. KO's are still very possible on XF though.
When i use XF, my bros switch to HEAVY Defense types on D or SD.......................

cause if they just use earth, KO MAYHEM!
yes that´s my problem too, now since phantom is out often you see d tips (wd/ sd/ ds/ eds) and they are winning the most of time, I use this ldrago combo too and it´s one of the best top tier combos but against this d tip blades it has less chance .
I think rdf could be a top counter aginst so d tip
If XF is going fast enough while stalling it should be able to knock out high recoil wheels like VariAres on RF...
I've done it a lot and most of you probably know I don't suck with RF O___o
XF's width means it generally slips over the tornado ridge far too easily to survive high-force head-on collisions, which is why it doesn't work with basalt th170/230. That and they make it awkward to launch but yeah.
XF should be KO-ing anything on D/SD/WD... And it is not the easiest tip to use, it does require A LOT of practice to be able to manipulate it properly... It is, in my mind, the greatest attack tip currently available, when used properly and on the right combo (MM, MT) the things you can get it to do are plain absurdly broken...

You cannot launch it like a RF/R2F/LRF... it will run right out of the stadium on you... you have to finesse it... play around with banking, the extent of how much you bank... adjust the launch power, 100% isn't always optimal... its definitely something that cannot be taught, however it can be learned... So practice practice practice, learn by doing, and you'll unlock the power that is XF!!!
It should KO anything that isn't super-solid at defense.
you shouldn´t start xf with 100% power it will spin out every time (lrf sometimes too) but how will you win against Phantom Aquario th170 wd or d ?
you can´t start xf with sliding shoot and phantom will spin all the time in the middle and at the end d tips will win
at the moment I haven´t a xf (in some days I have Wink yeah) and don´t know how it can spinstealing but I think it will loose
(only that you know I think this combo is one of the best but that´s importent for me to know)
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:10 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: VariAres on RF would kill this, LDD just does not have enough momentum.
It depends. If LDDCH120XF gets at least a lap or two around the tornado ridge before Variares___RF hits it, then no, LDD will either OS from stamina (plastic vs. rubber friction) or KO from speed. You underestimate XF. This is all provided Variares is in right. If Variares is in left, it's no contest; LDD should OS because of XF.

However, all of this is just speculation and just observations about what I've seen in previous combos. It does come down to tracks and skill as well.
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:43 PM)gibsonmac Wrote: when used properly and on the right combo (MM, MT) the things you can get it to do are plain absurdly broken...
If you have read "The Final Counter" thread, you should know Kai-V stated that it is a rule that you should refer to combinations based on their proper names of parts and such, not MM or MT because not everyone will know what you are talking about.
Guys, I might not play mfb anymore or post here much but I do actually know how to manipulate xf.

@glowfire: Pretty sure at 145 height and the right angle this would just ko that repeatedly.

@mc frown: RF has more grip than defense tips, xf slips the ridge too easily. Against a same spin opponent you can often get behind them (higher speed) and oush them out, but a head on collision against a high grip opponent is usually bad for xf.
That said, I didn't use this combo much (never liked ldd's poor balance), and don't have variares so I could be wrong Uncertain
(Oct. 21, 2011  7:46 PM)th!nk Wrote: @mc frown: RF has more grip than defense tips, xf slips the ridge too easily. Against a same spin opponent you can often get behind them (higher speed) and oush them out, but a head on collision against a high grip opponent is usually bad for xf.
That said, I didn't use this combo much (never liked ldd's poor balance), and don't have variares so I could be wrong Uncertain
I've used BBPD145XF before and let me tell you, that thing can recover from a head on collision. I think it comes down to weight of the wheel and a low track to take the hit.
Not really?
vs RF that stands no chance though, I'd probably trust WF more because of XF's disregard for tornado ridges. It would probably be easier to KO compared to WF even with it's added speed.
(Oct. 22, 2011  4:20 PM)Dan Wrote: Not really?
vs RF that stands no chance though, I'd probably trust WF more because of XF's disregard for tornado ridges. It would probably be easier to KO compared to WF even with it's added speed.
Most people can't use RF like you can, bromeo.
I love ld and its another nice custo but what abt d125/t125