L Drago Destroy

It is true, CH120 can handle all circumstances.

So you're telling me this small amount of rubber has the ability to KO rubber based bottoms..
Yo, I'm going to need a vid what is this.. :V
But BD145 can too! And it's a hell of a lot better in Attack vs Attack. And has more stamina.

That's basically what I'm trying to say.
Do you guys need comparative tests , or a video if that is actually necessary. I have experienced both and there good for different reasons. I would take D125/CH120 to a tournament if I didn't know what I was up against but if I new what I would be battling I would choose BD145.
Seriously? Why would you feel more confident with CH120 than BD145? I don't need comparison tests, just tell me why you don't feel confident in BD145?
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:27 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: But BD145 can too! And it's a hell of a lot better in Attack vs Attack. And has more stamina.

Okay, you've switched from LDD BD145 to plain old BD145.
BD145 is not on the same level as CH120. This is coming from me man, if I'm saying this it has to be true, come on!
Most wheels barely make it to the edge of BD145 which lets BD145 nullify any smash produceable against LTD/SC, and even if you have a wheel extending past BD145, another BD145 will still be able to connect. + C145 can nullify this 'extra stamina'.
In a tournament situation , you come across all kinds of combos and you do not know what you will be facing next. I find BD145 less reliable then CH120 for that reason because people tend to randomly pull out LTS/DC at times and if your using BD145 it messes you up. CH120 I find is more reliable against everything all round but doesn't get as good results as BD145 against 145 and above. Hope that all made sense.
Heres a good example: my only tournament attendance ever: I played not one attacker. Many LTSC combos, I had Lightning BD145: Imagine the hell I went through. After preliminaries it was better, obviously, but then people had to weak launch Tongue_out.. I was lucky to make it out of the preliminaries man. BD145 is reliable against higher tracked opponents only, and even then it is shaky on awkward heights like 195.
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:36 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:27 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: But BD145 can too! And it's a hell of a lot better in Attack vs Attack. And has more stamina.

Okay, you've switched from LDD BD145 to plain old BD145.
BD145 is not on the same level as CH120. This is coming from me man, if I'm saying this it has to be true, come on!
Most wheels barely make it to the edge of BD145 which lets BD145 nullify any smash produceable against LTD/SC, and even if you have a wheel extending past BD145, another BD145 will still be able to connect. + C145 can nullify this 'extra stamina'.

I actually meant L Drago Destroy BD145 the whole time, I just didn't write L Drago Destroy in that quote. Sorry if I caused a misunderstanding.

(Oct. 10, 2011  12:36 AM)RustyXD Wrote: In a tournament situation , you come across all kinds of combos and you do not know what you will be facing next. I find BD145 less reliable then CH120 for that reason because people tend to randomly pull out LTS/DC at times and if your using BD145 it messes you up. CH120 I find is more reliable against everything all round but doesn't get as good results as BD145 against 145 and above. Hope that all made sense.

Hmmm, I find L Drago Destroy to do perfectly fine against Low Track Stamina and Defense combos. Does it do bad for you? I even tested against weak launching.

I can change it no problem, I just think L Drago Destroy BD145 is a lot better so I'm trying to find out why you guys don't think so. Not trying to prove a point or anything, just want to get a better understanding of why L Drago Destroy CH120 is better.
I'd say it is more competitively viable, just put them both up, no big deal. Whatever suits you best!
Yeah, haha, not really a big deal I guess. Makes my life easier too.

Edit: it's added.
You should mention that it comes with a Light Launcher L, but otherwise it's good.
Is the launcher really specified in articles?
Usually no, I don't think so.
I am actually mistaken now, I realize why Mr.N said that. It is because this is a "new" launcher, perhaps that should be added to other drafts too..
Nah, I don't think that's worth it.

Joke Wrote:Light Launcher Left
A light launcher that has a white design and is a left spin version of a light launcher two.
use in Customization
Use this to spin a left spin Beyblade.

Lol, just an exaggeration.

We have a Launcher article you know.
Though illegal, we can use sytche l drago destroy(metal frame) and l drago II clear wheel can be put on the PVC core. If it is not neccasary, then disregard this.
No, it's not legal or intended so it's pointless putting it in.
Considering such things were mentioned in Gravity's article (IIRC) It wouldn't hurt to point it out briefly anyway!
I think this should definitely be on Beywiki!
No, not the gravity one. Momiji had it on his Meteo L Drago draft.

I contacted Kei two days ago I think. Whenever he's ready. I'm not going to be impatient and write it in my title though, haha.
Thank god, that irritates me. Things like 'so and such: edit my article' are okay but stuff like 'done!!!!!!!11 Kei approve it NOW!!!!!!' are very annoying. It isn't done until Beywiki director says it is completed..
Probably irritates Kei more considering he'll read most of the articles anyway so asking/begging in title is redundant..
Plus it's even worse when people say they'll contact him when it's clear their Draft is terrible...

They ruin it for the actual good Drafts.
Quote:Metal Frame Weight: 38.45 grams The Metal Frame of L Drago Destroy makes up most of the Metal Wheel's weight. It is a darker shade of gray than other Metal parts in Beyblade, and it's design is of three long Dragon heads, each of which have an identical flame design on them. It sits on top of the Core, and provides most of the Smash Attack for L Drago Destroy. This Metal Frame is only compatible with the Core of this 4D Metal Wheel.

Tiny thing i found.
Thanks, haha.

Edit: wait, I don't get it. Is it supposed to be 'its'?
1. "than it's predecessors" should be changed to its
2. Mugshots could have stickers?
3. FConfused' Hole Flat is wider than the average, so it could be useful.
1) I have no idea about these possessive and not possessive stuff. I think that's small enough to leave for Kei to correct properly

2) nah, I'm not putting the stickers for them to get ruined within 5 battles. Plus my L Drago Destroy has wounds now. Darn testing.

3) it is a tiny bit wider, but isn't any more useful.