L Drago Destroy

(Oct. 13, 2011  3:34 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: 1) I have no idea about these possessive and not possessive stuff. I think that's small enough to leave for Kei to correct properly

Kei always makes mistakes with those too though.
Gasp

Shhh, Kei makes no mistakes.

I guess if he makes mistakes with those on existing articles, might as well just leave it I guess?

But do you happen to know if the way JCx06 changed it is correct, or is "it's" correct?

Not that it's a huge deal that would stall the article though.
"It's" = "It is" just like "you're" = "you are"
"Its" is possessive and works like "His".

Ray Joker and JCx06 are correct.

On the article itself:
Shabalabadoo Wrote:…you can choose between "Attack Mode" and "Absorb Mode". Attack Mode is when plastic on the Core is visible amidst each Dragon head on the Metal Frame…

Shabalabadoo Wrote:The Face on this Beyblade depicts a Dragon, Draco, one of the 88 constellations in space. This is the third version of the L Drago Face, characterized by a slightly more complex design than its predecessors.
A personal preference.

However this should be removed:
Shabalabadoo Wrote:4D Bottoms are a Track and Bottom combined, and most have the gimmick of a dynamic Mode Change.
Not entirely false, but not entirely true. Only half of them (2/4) have a dynamic mode change and we can't say for sure that more will be released with similar gimmick.

There might be some slight adjustment I'd make on the F:S section, but all in all the article is good.
(Oct. 13, 2011  3:47 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Gasp

Shhh, Kei makes no mistakes.

I guess if he makes mistakes with those on existing articles, might as well just leave it I guess?

He makes them himself, but he asks others to correct the mistakes before the articles are published. As far as I know, no published article has those errors.
(Oct. 13, 2011  4:09 PM)Nocto Wrote: "It's" = "It is" just like "you're" = "you are"
"Its" is possessive and works like "His".

Ray Joker and JCx06 are correct.
hmm, for my whole life I thought the opposite, haha. I'll go through and change them.

Quote:On the article itself:
Shabalabadoo Wrote:…you can choose between "Attack Mode" and "Absorb Mode". Attack Mode is when plastic on the Core is visible amidst each Dragon head on the Metal Frame…
I'll change it.

Quote:
Shabalabadoo Wrote:The Face on this Beyblade depicts a Dragon, Draco, one of the 88 constellations in space. This is the third version of the L Drago Face, characterized by a slightly more complex design than its predecessors.
A personal preference.
hmm, I'll go look through both and see which one.

Quote:However this should be removed:
Shabalabadoo Wrote:4D Bottoms are a Track and Bottom combined, and most have the gimmick of a dynamic Mode Change.
Not entirely false, but not entirely true. Only half of them (2/4) have a dynamic mode change and we can't say for sure that more will be released with similar gimmick.
Hmm, I think this might be good:

Quote:Being among the first few 4D Bottoms, F:S has the gimmick of a Dynamic Mode Change.
yeah I like that.

I'll make it fit.

Thanks for all these, thanks JCx06 (I'll add about it being wider), and thanks Ray Joker.

And thanks Kai-V! Haha, almost forgot to write it.

Edit2: now all the changes are made. :)
Check them over to see if I made mistakes when writing them.
Thanks again.
Shabala, I saw the new rule.

Good thing you moved your draft over, ask Kei to close it, I think he said that.

We can work! I'll try "Combining" ours.