Korean Spriggan Requiem

I got my Spriggan Requiem today but it was Korean, Is it still possible to get Black Requiem if it was Korean????????? [Mine had Random Booster Black Packaging over the Parts]
yes It would be possible to get the black ver. Just because It is a different Language on the box doesn't mean that It is not able to be a black ver.
(Mar. 17, 2018  10:55 PM)Andrew5302 Wrote: yes It would be possible to get the black ver. Just because It is a different Language on the box doesn't mean that It is not able to be a black ver.

This isn't entirely true. I don't believe the Hong Kong releases had the chance of it. They already don't have QR codes, and most of these promotions would be limited to Japan. But let's see if there are any reports of black Spriggan Requiems from the Korean release.
guys, sorry if I'm intruding, but how do you know if the Takara Tomy product is Japanese or Korean?
(Mar. 18, 2018  2:36 PM)Arthur95 Wrote: guys, sorry if I'm intruding, but how do you know if the Takara Tomy product is Japanese or Korean?

One would have Japanese writing including hiragana, katakana, and kanji something like this ベイから揚げ. Korean looks more like this 한국어
(Mar. 18, 2018  3:29 PM)Yami Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2018  2:36 PM)Arthur95 Wrote: guys, sorry if I'm intruding, but how do you know if the Takara Tomy product is Japanese or Korean?

One would have Japanese writing including hiragana, katakana, and kanji something like this ベイから揚げ. Korean looks more like this 한국어

But in fact the content varies (is of greater or lesser quality) or are both identical products Takara Tomy?
(Mar. 17, 2018  11:33 PM)Hato Wrote: This isn't entirely true. I don't believe the Hong Kong releases had the chance of it. They already don't have QR codes, and most of these promotions would be limited to Japan. But let's see if there are any reports of black Spriggan Requiems from the Korean release.

HK release had the black Sr and the QR codes on the box tho. I bet this is the only promo that reached outside Japan as well.

(Mar. 18, 2018  4:02 PM)Arthur95 Wrote: But in fact the content varies (is of greater or lesser quality) or are both identical products Takara Tomy?

They're still TT either way I believe. They just differ on who's distributing them
Thanks to your information I discovered that I do not even have a Japanese Beyblade product, but they are all Korean ahahaha

We hope they are truly identical
(Mar. 18, 2018  4:02 PM)Arthur95 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2018  3:29 PM)Yami Wrote: One would have Japanese writing including hiragana, katakana, and kanji something like this ベイから揚げ. Korean looks more like this 한국어

But in fact the content varies (is of greater or lesser quality) or are both identical products Takara Tomy?

Identical since they are both registered by Takara Tomy, only difference being the language and some minor differences
(Mar. 18, 2018  6:16 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2018  4:02 PM)Arthur95 Wrote: But in fact the content varies (is of greater or lesser quality) or are both identical products Takara Tomy?

Identical since they are both registered by Takara Tomy, only difference being the language and some minor differences

I think this is why on Amazon (for example) are sold indifferently, and at the same price, Japanese and Korean beyblades. I noticed it now while I look forward to the language, but all the Takara Tomy products I own are Korean
As far as I know for Burst beys, the Korean don't have the microchip in the layer so you can't use them in the arcade games in Japan

Check the box if you don't recognise the characters as Japanese or Korean.  The web address will tell you, which is on the side of the box at the bottom.  Plus the Korean boxes have the image of the Bey owner on the side flap, as well as the front of the box.
(Mar. 18, 2018  6:44 PM)Arthur95 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2018  6:16 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Identical since they are both registered by Takara Tomy, only difference being the language and some minor differences

I think this is why on Amazon (for example) are sold indifferently, and at the same price, Japanese and Korean beyblades. I noticed it now while I look forward to the language, but all the Takara Tomy products I own are Korean

btw watch out for fakes