Konnichiwa... just to be different.

Yeah actually I was gonna be all rebellious and not watch any of the series, heh. XD

Unless Anubis hog-ties me and forces me... O.o;;

I think I can enjoy this without watching the series... Besides, I don't have the time or resources to watch the show, unfortunately. I have always loved spinny things (spinning coins is a favourite past time of mine) and I'm pretty mechanically inclined [Maine women represent!] so I'm confident I'll be knee deep in these things in no time!
ok but if she ask too much questions about the old season and what it was like trying to into every detail,allie,character,tournament,villian, and why they waited so long then dont get mad at her and annoid.

ps. i know i sound annoying and like a dusch bag, sorry. sorry for the language.

well you guys knows whats best for new upcomming bladers
I'll set you up with MFBs and plastics.
(Apr. 20, 2009  6:01 PM)darkhooded Wrote: ok but if she ask too much questions about the old season and what it was like trying to into every detail,allie,character,tournament,villian, and why they waited so long then dont get mad at her and annoid.

ps. i know i sound annoying and like a dusch bag, sorry. sorry for the language.

well you guys knows whats best for new upcomming bladers

Just saying.

I'm honestly not interested in the storyline of the show. So I'm not going to be asking those kinds of questions.

And if I did so what? That's what being a noob is about. I would ask in the appropriate areas of the boards.

(Apr. 20, 2009  6:53 PM)Anubis Wrote: I'll set you up with MFBs and plastics.

You are full of awesome, as usual.
Wow, how did I miss this? Welcome, neat posts Grin
LOL Thanks! Yeah it was pretty interesting for a bit! Grin
I just joined wbo!any way..............
Welcome!
I know somebody that lives in Maine. I was shocked that they had internet myself haha. Enjoy your stay at WBO.