Kid Dragoon :)

I think I said something about this before but I'm still wondering. Using Kid Dragoon AR and BB, do you think I should use a Right Spin SG, a Neo Right SG (Metal Weight Version) or a Neo Right SG (North Core Version)? And which WD should I use? I can't decide whether to make it really mobile or whether it should be heavier......Uncertain
For upper to work at its best you should be using the lowest BB possible(dragoon storm's if you have it) and have it as heavy as possible. So, use the MG Core(the north one) and use 10 Heavy. If you ever get HMC use that instead of the MG core.
You don't know how many times I have come this close to getting a Dragoon S BB. XD Someone always seems to lose or break them at the last moment. Pinching_eyes_2

Thanks anyways, I'll stick to making it heavy. Smile
(Jan. 01, 2009  11:14 PM)yruahippo Wrote: You don't know how many times I have come this close to getting a Dragoon S BB. XD Someone always seems to lose or break them at the last moment. Pinching_eyes_2

Thanks anyways, I'll stick to making it heavy. Smile

Gaia dragoon V's BB might work as well if you have one of those.
The problem with Storm Grip is that the tip wears out almost immediately after you begin using it.
(Jan. 01, 2009  11:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The problem with Storm Grip is that the tip wears out almost immediately after you begin using it.

My brother has the slightly stronger clear blue version but he LOST THE TIP. Grrrrrrr. Pinching_eyes_2

EDIT: Actually, I'm not sure that one is stronger.....or at least, it doesn't say it on the wiki. But I'm sure it was......care to clarify anyone?
(Jan. 01, 2009  11:22 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2009  11:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The problem with Storm Grip is that the tip wears out almost immediately after you begin using it.

My brother has the slightly stronger clear blue version but he LOST THE TIP. Grrrrrrr. Pinching_eyes_2

EDIT: Actually, I'm not sure that one is stronger.....or at least, it doesn't say it on the wiki. But I'm sure it was......care to clarify anyone?

They are the same, I have both.
(Jan. 01, 2009  11:28 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2009  11:22 PM)yruahippo Wrote:

They are the same, I have both.

Huh......I wonder why I thought that then......I'm sure I read it somewhere.......@_@

EDIT: They did this with Dragoon F right? Maybe I'm thinking of that......though I'm sure I read about it being blue.........Unhappy
You thinnking of phantom force ? I think they are all stronger than the orrigiinals
Yup, thats it. But Pichuscute said that they were the same.....and now I'm not sure what to think. Pinching_eyes_2

EDIT: Looked it up on the wiki now I know the name and it says it is stronger. I'm guessing Pichu has a different clear blue version which I wasn't thinking about?
Limited edition blue dragon version
On the Dgs article
The plastic could be, but the rubber is the same.
Im sure that in the wiki it says that the tip is made of a stronger plastic as well. In the Phantom Force article.
Except Dragoon S's tip is rubber. Confused You're correct that it does say the rubber is harder, though. I can't confirm or deny it.
Just checked. It says -the tip is made from a different, harder rubber than any previous Dragoon S-.....unless the article is wrong. Uncertain
Nope. I imagine its legit though.
It probably is and I've just forgotten. However, I remember it wearing down quickly as well.
Hmmmm, my dragoon S phantom force version has worn down just as fast as my other one(if not faster), too. I always thought it was only the plastic that was stronger(as in it is harder to break), though, thats not really a problem with that base.
Well if theyre basically the same then ill try and get the white one. I always thought it looked nicer anyways.....
(Jan. 02, 2009  4:10 AM)yruahippo Wrote: Well if theyre basically the same then ill try and get the white one. I always thought it looked nicer anyways.....

They are basicly the same as far as I can tell, atleast.