Kickstarter - Large Anime Stadium

This is a very cool project Jeremywight. I really like the design of the stadium. It’s definitely one of the most “anime accurate” stadiums I’ve seen outside Korea. Based on a lot of the comments, I think some of the posters are a bit misinformed on the project. I own every TT stadium (most in multiples) so I can appreciate the differences here.

I’d say a fair comparison, based on size, would be the B-00 Big Beystadium (not the B-50 wide stadium).

Portal0 sells thats for $185, which is about the cheapest you’ll find it (on eBay there are listings for as much as $300). So $125 is by no means outrageous. The unofficial Decagon Stadium is about the same dimensions as your stadium and that sells for around $70-$80. There are some differences as it does not have a tornado ridge(probably it’s biggest negative), anime-style decal on the playing surface, or thick, anime style base. So again, $125 seems fair in comparison.

Good luck reaching your goal. I may pledge myself, after the holidays.
This larger version of the Stadium looks really good! I'd even say the Tornado Ridge alone makes it better than the B-00 Takara Tomy Mall Stadium. Also, I have moved this thread into "Your Creations".
I want one of these
I don't get why people are slamming this thing, A red Lr tt string launcher is $101 on Amazon, You could get this stadium for only $24 dollars more. A Curse Satan on beys and bricks costs $80 there are so many things that are actually overpriced and people are bashing this stadium that's thicker, larger, and far more anime accurate than any stadium TT ever put out.
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:23 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: I don't get why people are slamming this thing,  A red Lr tt string launcher is $101 on Amazon, You could get this stadium for only $24 dollars more. A Curse Satan on beys and bricks costs $80 there are so many things that are actually overpriced and people are bashing this stadium that's thicker, larger, and far more anime accurate than any stadium TT ever put out.

No ones slamming it?
Can you lower the price?
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:57 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The majority of that stadium space beys can't even battle in. (Credit to JoJo for wide stadium picture)
[Image: R3Ok7JQ.jpg]
[Image: Y3e0fho.jpg]

Even taking into account the pic of the wide stadium is zoomed in, its still bigger. Not hating on your stadium though. Its just I can get bigger things for less.

You can just see based on this that obviously the Wide stadium is, well, wider for a cheaper price. I was just saying its a bit expensive for consumers like me. No ones saying "This sucks and I hate it."

the B-00 large stadium is huge, way bigger than this one. Doesn't make this one bad, but that not a fair comparison.
Jeremywight do you have the B-00 and/or B-50 wide Beystadium and do a side by side comparison then take a photo?
(Dec. 12, 2020  1:21 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Jeremywight do you have the B-00 and/or B-50 wide Beystadium and do a side by side comparison then take a photo?

No, just a standard TT stadium
Oh but anyway a Comparison would be nice to see even with a TT stadium