Kicking Summer off Right [Goldsboro NC. USA] 6/16/2012

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Well we are kicking summer off right with a tourney. So lets get started!!

Place: Tier Zero Gaming Goldsboro NC

Date: June 16th 2012

Time Registration Begins at 12:30pm Tournament begins promptly at 145pm

Make Sure you read the Rules

Confirmed
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Hitsugiya
3. Defstamina
4. Smallfry
5. EpicLibra 7
6. WhiteShadow
7. GM Phantom
8. Khyel13
9. Sirtrollington
10. Awesomeness3489

Maybe
Stormscorpio1

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jun. 16, 2012  3:19 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2012  3:17 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: We will also have a zero g stadium for use.
Wish you brought that last week

I did. It just wasn't put together. Ziro had to bring it home for me from Toronto. It was to big for my suitcase.
(Jun. 16, 2012  3:18 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Hey Dark, I need to speak with ya about something at the tournament...

Go ahead and message me now if you wish.
Hey does anyone have some zero g metal faces for sell or trade at this tournament
Me, Eth4n, and Br4ndon are confirmed. We're leaving at 12:20 ish.
Hope you guys have fun, and best of luck to everybody!
(Jun. 16, 2012  4:19 PM)Bunanza Wrote: Me, Eth4n, and Br4ndon are confirmed. We're leaving at 12:20 ish.

LoOking forward to having you.
(Jun. 16, 2012  3:48 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: Hey does anyone have some zero g metal faces for sell or trade at this tournament

Hitsugoya should.
On my way! Be there around 12:45!
I bet this will be a great tournament. I hope Dark wont be off his game again.
(Jun. 16, 2012  5:23 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I bet this will be a great tournament. I hope Dark wont be off his game again.

Im on top of my game today.
So, since I left early, what do we got as our finish Dark?
1st: Hitsugiya (MF-H Flash Escolpio S130 RF, Duo Aquario 230 D/MB)
2nd: Dark Mousy (MF-H Flash Escolpio H145 RF, MF-H Duo Aquario D)
3rd: StormScorpio1 (MF-H Duo BD145 MB, Phantom Orion B: D)

Last round was Flash vs Flash, I guess that's how we do super important matchups now I guess?
Congrats guys! had I not been stupid, my name would've had a chance to be up there.... Ah well, there's next time...
(Jun. 16, 2012  8:58 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Congrats guys! had I not been stupid, my name would've had a chance to be up there.... Ah well, there's next time...
Didn't you have to leave early anyways?
I had alot of fun at my first tournament!! If it wasn't for GM Phantom I would have been in the finals Tired . Still had fun though!!! I also built a new rivalry with Hitsugiya!!
(Jun. 16, 2012  8:55 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: 1st: Hitsugiya (MF-H Flash Escolpio S130 RF, Duo Aquario 230 D/MB)

Last round was Flash vs Flash, I guess that's how we do super important matchups now I guess?

I think Dark used PD, not D. And also I think StormScorpio1 had a MF-H on his Phantom Orion, and used Aquario in his Duo combo.

EDIT: oh BTW it's GM, not DM.
(Jun. 16, 2012  10:27 PM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: I had alot of fun at my first tournament!! If it wasn't for GM Phantom I would have been in the finals Tired . Still had fun though!!! I also built a new rivalry with Hitsugiya!!

We are very happy that you came. We hope you can come to future events.
(Jun. 16, 2012  8:55 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: 1st: Hitsugiya (MF-H Flash Escolpio S130 RF, Duo Aquario 230 D/MB)

Good job guys. Ss1 you placed again cool. Dark did me and you start the trend in Raleigh with our final battle? Hitsugiya I guess you made up for not placing at the last tournament. Still great job to everyone.

(Jun. 17, 2012  12:58 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:

Good job guys. Ss1 you placed again cool. Dark did me and you start the trend in Raleigh with our final battle? Hitsugiya I guess you made up for not placing at the last tournament. Still great job to everyone.

Me and Hitsugiya started that Months ago.
(Jun. 17, 2012  1:26 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2012  12:58 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:

Me and Hitsugiya started that Months ago.

Cool. I wonder if this will change when Hasbro releases Blitz. Now we wait until Dark can get a date in July for another tournament in Raleigh.
The next tournament in NC will be on the 7th in Raleigh, at Game Theory, right?
(Jun. 17, 2012  4:14 AM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: The next tournament in NC will be on the 7th in Raleigh, at Game Theory, right?

June 30th at Tier Zero & July 7th or 14th at Game Theory. Ill have everything finalized later this week.
Who got 4th?
I got either fourth or fifth... pretty good for my first tournament!
(Jun. 17, 2012  4:06 PM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: I got either fourth or fifth... pretty good for my first tournament!

You got 4th. You did very well for your first tournament.
(Jun. 17, 2012  4:06 PM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: I got either fourth or fifth... pretty good for my first tournament!
I did good at my first tournament to. I got 2nd. Did you beat any strong people?

Edit: Hey Dark did you launch your bey out of the stadium when battling hitsugiya?
that happened to me when i battled Dark Tired