Kicking Summer off Right [Goldsboro NC. USA] 6/16/2012

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Well we are kicking summer off right with a tourney. So lets get started!!

Place: Tier Zero Gaming Goldsboro NC

Date: June 16th 2012

Time Registration Begins at 12:30pm Tournament begins promptly at 145pm

Make Sure you read the Rules

Confirmed
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Hitsugiya
3. Defstamina
4. Smallfry
5. EpicLibra 7
6. WhiteShadow
7. GM Phantom
8. Khyel13
9. Sirtrollington
10. Awesomeness3489

Maybe
Stormscorpio1

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Cool, thread's up!

Anyways, our decision on going is gonna be last-minute, cause y'know...
(Jun. 14, 2012  4:37 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Cool, thread's up!

Anyways, our decision on going is gonna be last-minute, cause y'know...

I understand completely man. You got our support either way.
So the name of this event is the summer OF right? yea thats just me being bored at 1am
I already PM'd him. LOL
hey put me as a maybe i hope i can come
(Jun. 14, 2012  6:01 AM)Carly R. Jepsen Wrote: I already PM'd him. LOL

It was late when I posted this.
Good news: Looks more likely that me and smallfry will go. Still last-minute call, but it's more likely...
Will anyone be selling Beyblade stuff at this tournament? I've got a Black Bakushin Susanow and a few DNA codes.
(Jun. 15, 2012  1:59 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: Will anyone be selling Beyblade stuff at this tournament? I've got a Black Bakushin Susanow and a few DNA codes.

I have parts. And I have a NIB Flash.
Me, Ethan, and Brandon and Manny might be going. If we do go, Manny probably won't go.
We have someone who knows how to get there this time :3 So we won't mess up on the way there like last time.
(Jun. 15, 2012  4:24 AM)Bunanza Wrote: Me, Ethan, and Brandon and Manny might be going. If we do go, Manny probably won't go.
We have someone who knows how to get there this time :3 So we won't mess up on the way there like last time.
I steel feel bad about what happened last time.
(Jun. 15, 2012  4:24 AM)Bunanza Wrote: Me, Ethan, and Brandon and Manny might be going. If we do go, Manny probably won't go.

Hope you guys do make it. It was fun battling you guys last time you participated...
Good luck to you guys at the tournament
So, me and smallfry are definitely gonna attend this one. We should be there between 12:45 and 1pm...
I might get there early cuz my dad said he's gonna get me at 10:30. Is that okay?
Not that bad of a outcome to have 11 people and maybe more come to this
will anyone be selling any TT stadiums? also any random boosters? if so, for how much
(Jun. 16, 2012  12:17 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: So, me and smallfry are definitely gonna attend this one. We should be there between 12:45 and 1pm...

Awesome. Ill be needing your help especially.
(Jun. 16, 2012  2:25 AM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: I might get there early cuz my dad said he's gonna get me at 10:30. Is that okay?

Just realize the shop doesn't open until Noon or so at the earliest. Ill be there around noon to set up.
(Jun. 15, 2012  7:53 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
I steel feel bad about what happened last time.

Haha, it really doesn't matter. Our fault really :3
So Bunanza, did you or the guys get some new beys over the last tournament? I can help you guys out if you're able to make it...
Good luck and have fun guys
Just letting everyone know that ill be at Tier Zero around 12. If this is your first tournament try and get there early. We will also have a zero g stadium for use.
Hey Dark, I need to speak with ya about something at the tournament...
(Jun. 16, 2012  3:17 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: We will also have a zero g stadium for use.
Wish you brought that last week