Katy/Houston, Texas

Yo can we get Texas awake!!! Hello we need some serious bladers willing to help out. I would say myself but I don't have any stadiums that are tournament legal.
Just let me know that you are out there.
(Dec. 30, 2018  7:05 PM)drewb518 Wrote: Yo can we get Texas awake!!! Hello we need some serious bladers willing to help out. I would say myself but I don't have any stadiums that are tournament legal.
Just let me know that you are out there.

hi im starting to host a small tournament/meeting group on sundays at 4 at senpais cards and games and i am hosting tomorrow march 24th at 430 and i have legal stadiums in case
sorry cant come I might be going to a nerf war
but hey it is near my school
Hello my son and I are interest in your beyblades meetups. On your next meet up can you inform me so we can join. Thank you
Hello! Local getting back into Beyblades and very happy to see there is a meet up at Senpais. I've been there once, really good shop. Will the meet be every sunday, or was it only on the 24th for now?
(Mar. 29, 2019  2:44 AM)Triple-S! Wrote: Hello! Local getting back into Beyblades and very happy to see there is a meet up at Senpais. I've been there once, really good shop. Will the meet be every sunday, or was it only on the 24th for now?

Its gonna be case by case since sometimes I have plans on sundays but there will be a meetup today between 4 and 5
A topic for this region already exists. Please use the Search feature next time to make sure a similar topic does not already exist.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Houston...ight=Texas