Kateikyoushi Hitman REBORN!

So do I. You should still read the manga. Speechless
necro whatever blah blah blah

yuurisan got a cease and desist i believe, probably why that they do not offer KHR episodes anymore

fuuuuuuck
no wait nevermind hahaha

some group is doing khr still, but it's really a hush hush thing.

pm for details etc
iv been watching this all week im at ep 110 so far i love this show
I finish the anime and I am currently on chapter 334 in the manga. It's one of the top 10 anime shows out there.
I love this anime, I'm planning on finishing watching the anime. Then moving on to the manga as I usually do. Then watching sword art online, but unfortunately no anime for me today. Someone took my phone by accident.

vongola-Hibari Is that official title or personal opinion?

Anyways I'm meant to be scared of you XD
I started this not too long ago, Im only on episode 3 and I have to say I'm enjoying it. I've heard that most people dislike the Daily life Arc but I like it. REBORN!
(Aug. 15, 2012  6:03 PM)CerealSoup Wrote: I started this not too long ago, Im only on episode 3 and I have to say I'm enjoying it. I've heard that most people dislike the Daily life Arc but I like it. REBORN!
I told some of my 'apparently' attached anime freaks in my class and most of them said it was boring. I tried to explain that these episodes are there because it is training for the epic fights later. But, they'll never listen Unhappy
Lambo is my favorite so far, haha. Gotta. Stay. Calm.
Just Started Reading This Manga I Seem To Get Amused Everytime Someone Gets Shot With The Dying Will Bullet With Only Shorts Left LOL!
Trust me just watch the anime first, because the anime stopped as it caught up with the manga. If you want to catch up with the manga up to date just watch the anime Grin
Im on manga chap 402 or 403 forgot. with Bremuda.
Well the Manga just ended yesterday.....It's actually the best anime I've ever read. I won't spoil the ending, but I didn't get much screen/page time.....I mean Hibari didn't get much screen time....not that I care, ha. Considering how many questions were left unanswered, there might be another season next year.
i watched all 203 episodes to katekyo hitman reborn that anime was awsome hope they bring that anime back and make more episodes
(Oct. 28, 2007  11:09 AM)Carina Wrote: Most epic series EVER.

[Image: rw5l78.jpg]

Reborn! is about a boy, Tsunayoshi "Tsuna" Sawada, who is chosen to become a mob boss. Tsuna unwillingly undergoes training from Reborn, a hitman from Italy. Timoteo a.k.a. "Vongola IX," the head of the Vongola Family, sent Reborn to train Tsuna; the first Vongola boss moved to Japan, and Tsuna was his great-great-great grandson; the other candidates for the position of the head of the Vongola family died. Enrico, who was the leading candidate to become "Vongola X", died in a gun battle. Massimo, the second, "sleeps with the fishes." Federico, the favored son, was found as a pile of bones. For these reasons, Tsuna is the only remaining heir.

Reborn's main instrument of choice in teaching Tsuna is the "Dying Will Bullet", which will make the person be "reborn" with a stronger self intent on fulfilling his dying will.

While it seems really lame at first, it's a really amazing series. I'm completely addicted to it. The first 60 chapters (18 episodes in the anime) are more or less "filler" with small arcs within it to set up the characters and give them some development, but after that it gets really good. It's really well-paced considering it's a Shonen Jump series. XD They've already gone through two major story arcs (Kokuyou arc and Vongola Rings arc) and are currently in the middle of a third, Future arc.

The main attraction, I think, is the fact that it's really hilarious and ridiculous at times. The main hitman in the series, Reborn, is a toddler smaller than Tsuna's head. There's also the fact that all the normal people in the series, like Tsuna's mom, his classmates, et cetera, are completely oblivious to EVERYTHING that goes on. Of course there's a coolness-factor - this series has the most original character weapons I've ever seen. Tsuna's main ability is the Dying Will flame, and he gets special gloves called X-Gloves that allow him to condense the energy from it and use it's heat to basically ruin everything. One of his family members, Gokudera, uses dynamite as a main weapon. Gokudera's sister uses poisonous food to fight. It's really neat.

Anyways, I think everyone should read this. It has the mafia and assassin babies and boys that kill people and look hot while doing it. :-3
its funny at the beginning not lame

(Nov. 08, 2012  3:00 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Well the Manga just ended yesterday.....It's actually the best anime I've ever read. I won't spoil the ending, but I didn't get much screen/page time.....I mean Hibari didn't get much screen time....not that I care, ha. Considering how many questions were left unanswered, there might be another season next year.

really lol