Karate Kid

(Jan. 31, 2021  9:40 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly I personally believe it’s an absolute crime to have watched cobra kai before the karate kid movies, I watched the movies years before cobra kai was even announced tbh and I believe that’s how most other people have done it as well.

I watched the karate kid movies around 2012, then my mom fell in love with the series, and then we watched cobra kai when it came out.
I watched the 2010 reboot then I watched the old and then I heard that a tv show was coming up so I watched Cobra kai
(Jan. 31, 2021  11:53 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I watched the 2010 reboot then I watched the old and then I heard that a tv show was coming up so I watched Cobra kai

I actually watched the moves before the 2010 movie came out so as you could imagine, I was pretty disappointed with Jaden Smith in China.
(Feb. 01, 2021  12:11 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  11:53 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I watched the 2010 reboot then I watched the old and then I heard that a tv show was coming up so I watched Cobra kai

I actually watched the moves before the 2010 movie came out so as you could imagine, I was pretty disappointed with Jaden Smith in China.

Yeah I was too
It’s crazy how hated Robbie is among the fan base. Like seriously, people hate him so much it seems as if they see him as a real person.