Karachi Pakistan possible tournament

no one around here mostly beyblade is pretty famous but people are pretty easy anyone here
I want BeyBlade Tournament in All Pakistan. So that People Can Show there Interest in Beyblade. I need a tournament in Lahore Also.
please arrange a tournament in Karachi
there is no original beyblades available here no want to invest for beyblade here in india there is funskool
Sorry guys, I've dropped the idea, not many people have original beyblades in Pakistan.
You could provide them some ? Simply keep track of who you have lent which Beyblade to, and operate a sort of 'border security control' before anyone leaves so that they give them back to you. The World Beyblade Organization can also help with this, but it might affect the prizes though.
wbo is not arrange a tournament here.I could arrange a tournament but where would i arrange
The World Beyblade Organization's tournaments are completely fan-run and fan-dependent, so if none of its Members in Pakistan have taken the initiative to host a tournament there, then of course no event has happened yet.

Are parks public and not private-owned in Pakistan ? If it would be fine and legal for you to hold a gathering of at least a dozen people in a park, then I would suggest starting with that.
I have an original beyblade and guys we can organize a tournament by ourselfs
i can arrange a tournament but only my friends can join and you know wy in parks i am thinking about it and maybe i can

us dollars are very expensive here how people are going to pay enry fees
Hi, i was arranging a tournament in Pakistan all the participant were ready every thing was done
but unfortunately there was a entry fees problem kai v said it could be 250 rupees per person and no one could pay that much amount.I will be aranging another tournament if the fees issue is solved kai v do something.
i am not sure but i think if it is the first tournament in that country,the fees are waived i am not sure .try to have it on either may 25,26 and thus participating in the beylotto etc.
first you need to have 8 member to participate who have id's here and a BB10 stadium and original beyblades and you can have yourself a tourney there!!
(Apr. 23, 2013  11:50 AM)darkbull9999 Wrote: i am not sure but i think if it is the first tournament in that country,the fees are waived i am not sure .try to have it on either may 25,26 and thus participating in the beylotto etc.

Yes, that can only happen on BeyDays, I had told him about it.
OK i am arranging on beydays OK the forum about it is in event proposal
Sorry for not coming here often. I forgot about WBO with school and all. But problem is the stadium requirements plus because of uncertainty in city it ain't safe and most people would drop out in the last minute.
THERE ARE VERY GOOD BLADERS IN PAKISTAN WITH ORIGNAL BEYBLADE AND WE ALL BLADERS IN ALL OVER PAKISTAN NEED A CHANCE AND IF THE WORLD BEYBLADE ORG. MEMBERS CAN ARRANGE THAT IT WILL BE THE MOST GREATFUL ACT AND WE WILL ALSO GET THE NUMBER ONE BLADER IN ALL OVER THE PAKISTAN
I AM GIVING A SUGGESTION TO ARRANGE A ALL PAKISTAN BEYBLADE TOURNOMENT IN PAKISTAN BIGGEST CITY "KARACHI" TO DETERMINE THE BEST BLADER.
IT IS ALSO A WAY TO INCREASE THE INTERESTED OF PEOPLE IN BEYBLADE AND WE CAN BRING THE BEYBLADING BACK IN PAKISTAN

I HOPE ANYONE IS INTERESTED!!!
I know 2 guys who are moving to Karachi. They will come for sure. Don't propose your tourney until you have 8 confirmed though. I really want a tourney in PK so don't disappoint me!
i want a tornument in Pakistan Karachi anyone here to help me ???
(Nov. 09, 2013  9:31 AM)ginka hangane Wrote: i want a tornument in Pakistan Karachi anyone here to help me ???
Yeah guys! Don't you want to earn BeyPoints?
Any one wana help me arranging the beyblade tornument in karachi , pakistan there is no tornument in pakistan yet am waiting to show pakistan my beyblade streanghth. Tongue_out_wink

Any one wana help me arranging the beyblade tornument in karachi , pakistan there is no tornument in pakistan yet am waiting to show pakistan my beyblade streanghth. Tongue_out_wink
Talk with Ginga Hagane. Lately I've been seeing lots of PK Bladers. Find them all and create a tournament! Also guys register on the BeyMap!
(Nov. 17, 2013  5:43 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Talk with Ginga Hagane. Lately I've been seeing lots of PK Bladers. Find them all and create a tournament! Also guys register on the BeyMap!

But remember, some of those accounts were fake. Tongue_out
i can arrange 10 to 15 people easily which are my friends but the problem is of the tournament fees 1 dolar is now of 107 rupees.
(Nov. 21, 2013  9:10 AM)The sun raider Wrote: i can arrange 10 to 15 people easily which are my friends but the problem is of the tournament fees 1 dolar is now of 107 rupees.
That isn't that much... Come on guys save up!
so you can pay 600 rupees to enter a beyblade match