[Kansas, USA] Kansas Bladers

Poll: Would you be interested in a competitive Blading event in KS?

Yes
71.43%
No
28.57%
Total: 100% 35 vote(s)
EVERYONE!!!! i am setting up a weekly tourney at alternate realities its not currently done just know it will be set up this month i need to know if you will be there every week and who wont so we know how many stadiums to bring also join the facebook page "[Kansas,USA] Kansas Bladers" ill update info about the weekly tourney ok
I longer have a bey, imma buy one ASAP.
I might be at the weekly tourneys at alternate realities if I'm not busy, if its on weekdays theres more of a chance that I can make it. If its on weekends I probably wont make it cuz im out with my girlfriend until 11-12 at night.
ok havent been here recently but i talked to scott owner of alternate realities he siad he needs a week to think about it ps. five bucks entry fee date i have no idea
Earth, lets hope these tourneys become a success.
Imma try and get my friends into beyblade, so far I have none (no cash as of yet to buy beys) I should have around 35-40$ this week so ill stock up on the carp they have at walmart, (prolly a grip and a bey with a string launcher) depending on the day (and time) of the tourney depends on if I can make it.
add me on FB cuz its easier to get ahold of me: http://www.facebook.com/ninjazundead
~insåni†¥
is it possible to put the metal frame of blitz on the metal core of big bang just for fun
Ray Pegusus: No ideaaaaaaaa, havent really thought about 4D except for that they are super expensive and way outta my price range.
Hello, my son and I have recently started using Bey Blades and he is very interested in going to at least check out a tournament. Are there still any around Kansas City? I read on this thread something about a comic book shop was going to have some, is that still going on? Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!
Unfortunately Kansas is really not an active Beyblading community. Hopefully in the future someone can gather at least eight people and take the initiative of hosting a tournament there.
Thank you for the quick reply. Maybe I'll have to check out about organizing one at a park or something once it warms up a bit. Possibly offer a Bey Blade as a prize or something? Ya, I have no idea, I'd have to look into it.
One or two Beyblades as prizes is definitely feasible. We can even talk about reimbursing some or all of those costs with the money collected at the event from the entry fees and Blader Passport purchases, so having at least one prize should not be a problem.
hey dude i live in kansas i want a tourney so badley lets start one
(Mar. 01, 2009  10:18 AM)fragbait Wrote: Report in!
I apologize if this is in the wrong section, please move it if so.

All KS bladers, please come here! We should use this thread to discuss blading in KS and gauge any interest in tourneys.

what citie is it held at
hello anyone live in kansas city kansas hope im not the only one here
(Mar. 01, 2009  10:18 AM)fragbait Wrote: Report in!
I apologize if this is in the wrong section, please move it if so.

All KS bladers, please come here! We should use this thread to discuss blading in KS and gauge any interest in tourneys.

Hey I am a blader in Kansas! And I am needing new challengers!
is there ANYONE in Kansas city kansas who is a blader!! please contact me if you are i have been the only one for a VERY LONG TIME