[Kansas, USA] Kansas Bladers

Poll: Would you be interested in a competitive Blading event in KS?

Yes
71.43%
No
28.57%
Total: 100% 35 vote(s)
K, I might not be able to make it. my mom isn't feeling well.
Today is the day good luck everybody (who is coming)
will be there and ray pegusus is my brother
WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE!
the tournament has been canceled due to nobody showing up
sorry, I couldn't make it, no-one was gonna give me a ride.
Sorry guys. But we got ALL SUMMER ahead of us! So, yeah! We can try again sometime.
well now the tournaments we have we will have to pay the 5 dollar entry fee none of my freinds have the money they save up for beys off ebay not tournaments well I ran all around high park looking for you guys Unhappy at least my freinds showed up I had fun otherwise so I hope this will work better next time
We only have to pay if we want it towards Beypoints. We can do whatever we want, not like the WBO will send the BeyPolice down here.
As long as they aren't all shooting some silly Libra combo at us, we should be fine.
Yeah but when should we get together like an unofficial tourney where we just beyblade for the heck of it
(May. 30, 2011  6:38 PM)fragbait Wrote: We only have to pay if we want it towards Beypoints. We can do whatever we want, not like the WBO will send the BeyPolice down here.
As long as they aren't all shooting some silly Libra combo at us, we should be fine.

You could not discuss about it here though ... That would be parasitism.
(May. 31, 2011  5:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  6:38 PM)fragbait Wrote: We only have to pay if we want it towards Beypoints. We can do whatever we want, not like the WBO will send the BeyPolice down here.

You could not discuss about it here though ... That would be parasitism.

I dont see how, tbh.
I won't argue the point though, although I don't see the harm in it, considering that this is probably the only place that these people can communicate. It doesnt hurt anyone if we talk about a little tiny tournament that isn't approved. From my memory, it wasn't unheard of before the Premium system.

(May. 30, 2011  7:58 PM)earthareis531 Wrote: Yeah but when should we get together like an unofficial tourney where we just beyblade for the heck of it

Thats the idea. Power Rankings anyone? XD
Lol, we do have all summer!
i know this place called prarie dog comics he does weekly yu-gi-oh tournaments maybye we could ask him if he could do the same for a beyblade tournament if anyone knows somwhere similar ask the owner of that place
(Jun. 06, 2011  6:08 AM)earthareis531 Wrote: i know this place called prarie dog comics he does weekly yu-gi-oh tournaments maybye we could ask him if he could do the same for a beyblade tournament if anyone knows somwhere similar ask the owner of that place

I absolutely refuse to patronize PDG. Theyre jerks and value cash over gamers.
If we MUST meet at a game store, its Alternate Realities or nothing. Gamers over money, over there.
^ is probably right. if we do meet at a game store, Alternate Realities is the one I would choose
(Jun. 06, 2011  5:32 PM)James Kadoya Wrote: ^ is probably right. if we do meet at a game store, Alternate Realities is the one I would choose

Glad someone else knows the store. Although, we really should find somewhere near all of us, or at least equidistant.
yea.
I live in a town named kingman. Goddard is not that far from here.
same distance for you eartharies?
ok i dont care how we meet as long as we meet btw i just got my tornado stadium Grin
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im cant buy any beyblades right now. $ going towards my girlfriend
Alright for the record I have no idea what alternate realities is and have never heard of the place
Just look up alternate realitites wichita on facebook and google.
Ok its a 26 min drive that will work
is it unfair if i have 41 beyblades? and also what day would the alternate realtities beyblade thing be on
(Jun. 15, 2011  8:18 PM)earthareis531 Wrote: is it unfair if i have 41 beyblades? and also what day would the alternate realtities beyblade thing be on

All MFB/BMF? No.
I dunno. We can work something out, and I can talk to manager if we figure out a day to meet.