[Kansas, USA] Kansas Bladers

Poll: Would you be interested in a competitive Blading event in KS?

Yes
71.43%
No
28.57%
Total: 100% 35 vote(s)
We need one more blader and beyshhadow my freind has a 90 track you can borrow he might not lend so just use 100 ok we need a name I want to here a name that everyone agrees with something to do with tornados
im for hell in the tornado
Anyone have an rf tip i can have or use? Or is r2f good enough
(May. 18, 2011  3:26 AM)Beyshadow Wrote: Anyone have an rf tip i can have or use? Or is r2f good enough

r2f is fine in fact none of my freinds have that tip so thats great
so the official name for touney is "the tornado of hell"
yup its official eartharies can you get another friend to join for eight peeps? I say time to be there is 3-3:30pm and place is undecided.
i thought it was decided high park and time frame worry about later im still having truble figuring out how many people so i can work out witch tournament style to do i have 2 freinds making accounts now cyberpegasus990 is one of my freinds
okay so high park is the place we are meeting at, we need one more person, and i suggest the first tournament.
The tournament format will be round robin block system
is that 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm if that is thats way to short how about 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm i have another person he just cant get on right now his name is evilpegusis3000
where is everybody we still have to make the proposal forum and nobody is helping me does everyone agree with the time
Times good, okay so lets get the proposal.
i will be going to the tournament and i am earthareis531 friend
WAIT! i did the math and we need a total of 5 hours for our tournament so 1:30 pm to 6:30 the forum will be made tomarrow ok and make sure bring your stadiums if you have any
you make the forum and pm james kadoya the link so he can code it
where is fragbait he hasn't made a reply in awhile
I know, I really can't find fragbait
man i might not be able to go but if i beg enough or run ill be there or if i clean my room
The event proposal forum name is
[Kansas USA] the tornado of hell
2 days until the tourney I hope everyone comes a lot of my friends are cancelling 5 of them can't come so if anyone can invite more people that would be great
Blah. Sorry guys, no idea if I'm gonna be able to make it. IRL called, and unless I can pull a bey outta my YouKnowWhere then I probably won't be competing. I'll see if I can't come up and at least meet you guys at High Park to chill.
dang it, fraig.
eartharies how goes the proposal it wont lemme see the thread
really frag carp please come with your beyblades
here is the offical info for the tournament
Name: The Tornado Of Hell
Date: May 28 1:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Venue: High park in Derby Kansas
Expected Turnout: I expect 16-18 people
WBO bladers
Earthareis531
James kadoya
beyshadow
ray pegusus
cyberpegasus990
dlong0184
evilpegusis3000
fragbait
Madoya Hagane
Format: round robin block system.
i need everyone who is coming to tell me someone contact dlong0184 i sent him a pm but no response
me, Madoya Hagane, and Beyshadow, are all going tomorrow, I need the address.
um high park look it up on google maps its in derby and we will find eachother there ok look for some with a super attack stadium ill run around with it neer the playground next to the sand pit k