[Kansas, USA] Kansas Bladers

Poll: Would you be interested in a competitive Blading event in KS?

Yes
71.43%
No
28.57%
Total: 100% 35 vote(s)
Frag, you should edit the OP with the date, time, location, and list of bladers.
nah lets do DA BESS: March of the Unscathed
ok a name related to the wizard of Oz is not really that cool i was thinking something like tornado bladers. 2 of my freinds have wbo accounts but one doesent remeber his password and the other doesnt have internet offten im telling some of my other freinds who will remember there password. as for stadiums i got about 4 stadiums 3 hasbro 1 takara tomy one of my freinds has 3 hasbro stadiums one of my other freinds have 1 hasbro stadium there may be more i dont know. the 28 of may sounds perfect.
(May. 13, 2011  7:27 PM)earthareis531 Wrote: ok a name related to the wizard of Oz is not really that cool i was thinking something like tornado bladers. 2 of my freinds have wbo accounts but one doesent remeber his password and the other doesnt have internet offten im telling some of my other freinds who will remember there password. as for stadiums i got about 4 stadiums 3 hasbro 1 takara tomy one of my freinds has 3 hasbro stadiums one of my other freinds have 1 hasbro stadium there may be more i dont know. the 28 of may sounds perfect.

Awesome, get them on and my sister will be signing up now. if need be I can sign my little brother up. and for the stadiums I think that will be enough.
I don't think that an Oz ref is good for beyblades. I like Tornado Bladers. but I think thats a team on WBO
hai im a ks Blader I'm in for the tournament Tongue_out.
well i figured tornado bladers well kansas is in tornado ally but we can mess with it like the tornado of hell and i read the rules if you want to run a beydays tournament it said hasbro stadiums are illiegal think they will make a exeption
why are hasbro stadiums illegal?
(May. 13, 2011  10:22 PM)James Kadoya Wrote: why are hasbro stadiums illegal?

They are very terrible and unfair towards Attack types.
Your right does that mean we cant have a beydays tournament or is there an exeption to kids in U.S.A. because were limited by hasbro? If there is no exeption we have 1 takara tomy stadium so could we still have the beydays tournament?
As long as you have 1 stadium, you're fine.
kaiv huh i never knew that
Deikailo awesome itll be a long tournament but sill awesome
(May. 14, 2011  1:05 AM)earthareis531 Wrote: Your right does that mean we cant have a beydays tournament or is there an exeption to kids in U.S.A. because were limited by hasbro? If there is no exeption we have 1 takara tomy stadium so could we still have the beydays tournament?

Of course there is no exception, we are exactly all like you "kids in U.S.A." This seriously just makes the stereotype that people in the United States always have to refer and seemingly only think of themselves grow even more. What do you think people in Europe, in Canada, in Australia, etc. have in their local toy stores ? Only Hasbro products. What do they do ? They import the good stadiums, like everyone else can.
sorry anyways we have 1 so the tournament is still on
(May. 14, 2011  2:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This seriously just makes the stereotype that people in the United States always have to refer and seemingly only think of themselves grow even more.
DJ - Sad.

It's so true though...
ok so what is the name we dont have an official name for the tourney
I have no idea.
and does anyone have a spare light launcher 2 ripcord?
I lost mine while walking around town.
Can anybody bring a W105 spin track i need one because my W105 Spin Track is cracked majorly and burned a good amount so it would be cool if you can

Edit: im in
james yes beyshadow no
heres a name idea the tornados of hell
that would work
good glad you agree
Anybody have a different spin track that i can have that will make better it cant be cracked
k so dlong you in kansas?