[Kansas, USA] Kansas Bladers

Poll: Would you be interested in a competitive Blading event in KS?

Yes
71.43%
No
28.57%
Total: 100% 35 vote(s)
(May. 08, 2011  9:06 PM)earthareis531 Wrote: i live in kansas and know at least 9 bladers who dont have a account on WBO in witchita and derby and there are 2 teams here MOLTEN METAL and BEY KILLERS thanks to me and my freinds beyblade is slowly rising in number of bladers i know almost all of them
Where are they located and how willing are they to travel? I have a venue in mind we can meet at. Look into Alternate Realities in Wichita. I can talk to Alternate Realities this week. I'm going up there with a friend to pick up a box of Extreme Victory :V
(May. 08, 2011  9:06 PM)earthareis531 Wrote: i live in kansas and know at least 9 bladers who dont have a account on WBO in witchita and derby and there are 2 teams here MOLTEN METAL and BEY KILLERS thanks to me and my freinds beyblade is slowly rising in number of bladers i know almost all of them

Where do you live in witchita???
East? West? North? South?
Tell me! we can get an event organized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm over by the Starlite Drive In.
Also, owner of store wasn't there when I went. I'll try to catch him on Facebook or somefink.
You don't have too much time so I would make it a priority.
i live in wichita near the intersection of webb and pawnee and most of my freinds live in derby i will not reveal the exact location of anybody i know and i also know some great places to beyblade the first that come to mind is high park in derby great place
(May. 12, 2011  2:53 PM)earthareis531 Wrote: i live in wichita near the intersection of webb and pawnee and most of my freinds live in derby i will not reveal the exact location of anybody i know and i also know some great places to beyblade the first that come to mind is high park in derby great place

I know High Park quite well. I had quite the awesome birthday there, let's just say that.
They've got a lot of nice, enclosed spaces and flat ground, and plenty of open areas and some fishing too. Anyone who hasn't been there should check it out.

As for time, then I get what you're saying, Dei, but I've got a lot on my plate right now. I'll see if I can't make time to do this.

As for the Tourney,what about call it DA BESS! Which stands for
Derby Awesome Beyblade Everyday Someone SHOOT!
See that, that's called Ad Libbin'. Top Tier IMO
I KID I KID

Also, if anyone wants to bring YuGiOh stuff or Pokemon Black/White/HGSS then do so. I play all of that.
(May. 12, 2011  2:53 PM)earthareis531 Wrote: i live in wichita near the intersection of webb and pawnee and most of my freinds live in derby i will not reveal the exact location of anybody i know and i also know some great places to beyblade the first that come to mind is high park in derby great place

Dude!!! I know where that is!
we need your friends to join!!!!!
ASAP!!!!
there is a playground where I live, if we get enough people thats where it should be.
my mom cant drive all that much due to health reasons, BUT SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!
YAYYY!!!!!!!!!
ok i have yu-gi-oh cards for sale no trade and i play pokemon black and HG and fragbait i think thats a good name the 2nd thing you said you kid you kid i know also anyone have a date for this torney i think anytime after may 26 school ends that day and after that day all the beyblade i ordered off ebay should be here
(May. 12, 2011  9:18 PM)earthareis531 Wrote: ok i have yu-gi-oh cards for sale no trade and i play pokemon black and HG and fragbait i think thats a good name the 2nd thing you said you kid you kid i know also anyone have a date for this torney i think anytime after may 26 school ends that day and after that day all the beyblade i ordered off ebay should be here

Well, we need 4 more bladers to organize a tournament.
and then it might get denied,
but I might make a kansas bladers forum so we can have tournaments.
but I propose June 14th or 15th Imma be gone from the 28th so I can't do the beydays.
(May. 13, 2011  12:12 AM)James Kadoya Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  9:18 PM)earthareis531 Wrote: ok i have yu-gi-oh cards for sale no trade and i play pokemon black and HG and fragbait i think thats a good name the 2nd thing you said you kid you kid i know also anyone have a date for this torney i think anytime after may 26 school ends that day and after that day all the beyblade i ordered off ebay should be here

but I propose June 14th or 15th Imma be gone from the 28th so I can't do the beydays.
The tournament isn't contingent upon your arrival.

Beyday would be the best solution because it will be free and it's an instant approval.
(May. 13, 2011  12:21 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  12:12 AM)James Kadoya Wrote:

The tournament isn't contingent upon your arrival.

Beyday would be the best solution because it will be free and it's an instant approval.
I know my arrival doesnt affect the tournament. I checked my calender, shall we put in a request for may 28th? I'll be there.
Well, where or when is it going to be? You have to get together a list of eight people first.

Bear in mind, I don't live in Kansas, but Frag and I go back so I'd like to help him battle.
(May. 13, 2011  1:20 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Well, where or when is it going to be? You have to get together a list of eight people first.

Bear in mind, I don't live in Kansas, but Frag and I go back so I'd like to help him battle.

okay, so we need four more people. and a place to do it.
Deikailo are you going to attend? I'm confused by the "I'd like to help him in battle" and eartharies, can you get some of your friends to join up? if you can do it ASAP referred or not. I need to know who's planning on attending. who can't. and if you might.
we also need a name.
I suggest "Bey Hell" and we do it in the afternoon. around 3-4 PM.
we need details worked out if we are going to get this up and running by May 28th
Help him battle, not in battle.

I'm from NY, so no, definitely can't attend.

You need to do the obligatory Wizard of Oz reference for your tournament title.
okay, and a question: why does it have to relate to wizard of oz?
the best I can think of for relating is The Cowardly Leone.
EDIT: we also need to find out how many stadiums we need if we get it up, I have none nor the money to get them so we might have to do rounds.
Because you're in Kansas...
(May. 13, 2011  1:39 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Because you're in Kansas...

but there not in Kansas anymore remember?
"Toto I don't think were in Kansas anymore"
"If I Only had a Bey~"

?
(May. 13, 2011  1:43 AM)Deikailo Wrote: "If I Only had a Bey~"

?

XD "The Cowardly Leone & The Tin Pegasus With The Scarecrow from Hell"
Don't you mean "Screwcrow"? Lips_sealed

Leones, Tigers, and Bears, oh my!
(May. 13, 2011  1:46 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Don't you mean "Screwcrow"? Lips_sealed

Leones, Tigers, and Bears, oh my!

the Screwcrow thing would work....
Leones, Tigers, and Orsos, oh my!
No...Leones, Tigers, and BEYers, oh my!
(May. 13, 2011  2:14 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Yes...Leones, Tigers, and Orsos, oh my!
fixed and imma try to get my sister on WBO so we need three bladers atl
>Me and Frag go back so I want to help him.

Dei <3

(May. 13, 2011  2:14 AM)Deikailo Wrote: No...Leones, Tigers, and BEYers, oh my!
The tournament is now called DA BESS: Leones, Tigers and BEYers, oh my!
This is tentative of course. If you guys really, REALLY want an Oz ref then it's cool but I try to avoid them at all costs >.>

I also have another who may be interested.
Consider this the call for signups. If you have friends who aren't registered but want to attend, register for them, because I need actual posts for proof.
If we can get 6-8, I'll throw the Kansas hat into the Beyday ring.
(May. 13, 2011  8:23 AM)fragbait Wrote: >Me and Frag go back so I want to help him.

Dei <3

(May. 13, 2011  2:14 AM)Deikailo Wrote: No...Leones, Tigers, and BEYers, oh my!
The tournament is now called DA BESS: Leones, Tigers and BEYers, oh my!
This is tentative of course. If you guys really, REALLY want an Oz ref then it's cool but I try to avoid them at all costs >.>

I also have another who may be interested.
Consider this the call for signups. If you have friends who aren't registered but want to attend, register for them, because I need actual posts for proof.
If we can get 6-8, I'll throw the Kansas hat into the Beyday ring.
ok imma promote beyblade alot