Kamen Rider

i watched the first few eps of den-o and found it awful. decade was awful. kiva's my fav, w is great, kabuto is pretty good too
(Apr. 25, 2010  7:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i watched the first few eps of den-o and found it awful. decade was awful. kiva's my fav, w is great, kabuto is pretty good too
i guess ill watch kabuto next then!! decade wasnt that good. im still watching kiva movie right now. so far soo good
i hated the kiva movie. actually all the KR movies i've seen were bad
omg i wanna get a Kivat/Dark Kivat DX belt soooooo bad!! but they are rare and expensive now. well one is like 60$. I also found a IXA one but i like kivat better.also they should rlly make a Kiva 2. if i knew japanese i would tell the people who made kiva to make a 2nd one. they left so many things untold.

kiva had the worst ratings so i doubt it will get a sequel, which is why den-o keeps getting them (it had the best ratings)
omg rlly!! i cant belive people dont like kiva! its so cool!!!
I agree. It's better than Decade, anyway, which is the only other Kamen Rider series I've seen, so far...

Den-O must be cool, though, if it's popular in Japan, right?
(Apr. 26, 2010  10:42 PM)Dude Wrote: I agree. It's better than Decade, anyway, which is the only other Kamen Rider series I've seen, so far...

Den-O must be cool, though, if it's popular in Japan, right?
yea den-o is realy good IMO
I absolutely despised Kiva. Amazing lead actor, amazing outfit, and an amazing concept. But executed so poorly.

It tried to have an overall "horror" theme, but it was sillier than Den-O at times. Wataru, is a coward.
Time after time leading into ridiculous sub plots and introducing interesting characters, THAT ARE NEVER EXPANDED ON. The absolute worst of the Heisei series. (I don't count Hibiki, It wasn't KR at all)

Blade, Faiz, and Kuuga are the best series they heisei era produced.

They were the most serious of the series. Blade had the best Rider Kicks, Faiz had the best characters, and Kuuga had this most epic final fight I've ever seen. That's not all to take from them though, everything about them are executed so perfectly. Except Kuuga had too many forms.

I believe everything after Kabuto (save for Double) is complete garbage, and O's looks even dumber.
omg kamen rider double is so amazing!! i love it!!! wanna get the henshin belt but can't get it.... also i can't say anything about the new series since i haven't seen episodes. i didn't like doubles until i watched it
(Aug. 28, 2010  4:10 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: omg kamen rider double is so amazing!! i love it!!! wanna get the henshin belt but can't get it....

I have that belt! As seen here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pictures...#pid341122

I also have Decade's Decadriver, and Kabuto's and Kick Hopper's Zectors
yea i saw that pic!!! i envy u!!!! and decadrive too.... i love those 2!!!!
I'd really like to forget that I watched Decade. So awesome, Tsukasa is a card carrying B.A. until the end.

Possibly the worst ending ever, to anything. (cept Big O, but that doesn't matter)
Unfortunately, I also have the Ride Booker Uncertain

Definitely watch Blade and 555 (Faiz)! Those are the two best series, next to Kuuga!

Den-O was awesome until the Cho Den-O movies. I was indifferent to Ryutaro, but when they turned him to a 12 year old, I lost all faith.
lol i feel the same about the den-o movies!! i liked the series though. u have that other deacade thing??? wow u have alot that i want lol. im about to finish blade. im like at episode 20 sumtin or 30 sumtin. after, i will watch kabuto. and decade is cool too! wat i dont like is that they put wataru as some random guy instead of him being in the kiva arc ( stupid lil kid that plays him).and it's also decade that got me into Blade!!
I have both Kabuto and Blade on DVD Smile

Kabuto, to me, had the BEST Rider designs. And Tendou has the most BADASS Rider kick.
Have you seen Kamen Rider Stronger? Tendou(Kabuto) was literally a carbon copy Jo(Stronger)

I would probably go with Faiz first, since it's the superior series.
But I'm guessing you've just been getting into it lately? So If you've seen Decade, Double, Den-O, Kiva, you would probably find it easier to identify with Kabuto.

Faiz and Blade are significantly darker in tone. Which is what attracted me to them in the first place.
I didn't mind Decade very much. Matter of fact, I quite liked it. That's just me though.

I'm really depressed that W is ending though. The final episode should be interesting to say the least.
(Aug. 28, 2010  6:23 AM)fragbait Wrote: I didn't mind Decade very much. Matter of fact, I quite liked it. That's just me though.

I'm really depressed that W is ending though. The final episode should be interesting to say the least.

Don't get me wrong! I loved Decade at first! I have the Decadriver and the Ride Booker. The ending was terrible though!

Also, I recommend you all STOP watching Kamen Rider right now! Ramen Rider is where it's at :p
Did not like Decade's "evolved" form. Looked incredibly stupid IMO. Liked the series though. Shame Di end loses his form if he lets go of his gun though.
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:15 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  6:23 AM)fragbait Wrote: I didn't mind Decade very much. Matter of fact, I quite liked it. That's just me though.

Don't get me wrong! I loved Decade at first! I have the Decadriver and the Ride Booker. The ending was terrible though!

Also, I recommend you all STOP watching Kamen Rider right now! Ramen Rider is where it's at :p

Dude, that Ramen Rider is hot stuff mang.

All jokes aside, I'm eagerly anticipating W49.
Oh, Movie War 2011 Semi-Confirmed :3
omg i cant believe the last episode for doubles is episode 49!!! im so sad now Unhappy...... Well i know wat happens and all i can say is that it ends pretty well.
(Aug. 28, 2010  4:25 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: and it's also decade that got me into Blade!!

You'll either be amazed or incredibly disappointed. The Decade version of Blade is absolutely horrible. They have absolutely nothing in common, save for the name of the Riders

(Aug. 29, 2010  2:20 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Did not like Decade's "evolved" form. Looked incredibly stupid IMO. Liked the series though.

Take notice that, while stupid looking, bestowed upon him godly powers. I'd consider him second under strongest rider of all time. Hyper Kabuto is the strongest. Ever. Period. Has more skill than any other rider and the power to access ALL of the Zector's powers.
They totally ruined him in Decade. Unhappy
Hah too true.

Not too sure if it's worth it if I have to have cards splayed out across my chest, and a card of myself on my forehead though.
Ramen Rider, I have found your greatest rival:
[Image: 20100622d0acd1ca26144bf.jpg]
RAMEN DOPANT!!!!!

Back on topic:
idk why but Kamen Rider 0oz look like a power ranger....
(Aug. 30, 2010  3:05 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: Ramen Rider, I have found your greatest rival:
[Image: 20100622d0acd1ca26144bf.jpg]
RAMEN DOPANT!!!!!

Back on topic:
idk why but Kamen Rider 0oz look like a power ranger....

Serious