KaiDeck (Chap 10 added)

Thanks ZaxxBlader2234 and you'll be one of the first to get a deck.Stupid
Great story! Zendo rules! Go Kai maser Frostbite!(Nicknamed Smile )
Its going really good so far!
Thanks Kai8000. And we put you and Zaxxblader2234 on the Pre-order list, so you'll be one of the first to get the cards. And i have the date that i will be finished. It'll be somewhere in mid August.
YAY! that means I'll be able to Kaideck before I starts school!
Thanks, bro! How will we be able to get them?
You send him or me a PM of your orderand your information(Name, address, zip code, etc) and we send it to you. since your on the preorder list, you can send one of us the info NOW and when the cards are done we'll already have your info so MBX can send it earlier.Tongue_out
Well you pm Zanymidgt your address and i'll ship it out to you fresh from the factory (aka my home), and we don't do back ground checks eitherXD
yeah. background checks are SO last tuesday.
Last Tuesday? XD I might not be able to, I have a slight chance, but I'll still ask my family.
It doesn't cost anything. It's really just MBX sending you the pack/deck you ordered. Remember though, you can only order 2 packs/decks every 3 days!!! Tired we keep track
Ok, is there pacific Starter Decks or are they all the same? And I knew it was free, I just don't think my parents would want me to order something, but I'll try.
As soon as all the cards are made, copy and laminated we will then arrange them into packs. We will also make certin cards that you can only get in a certin decks.
Okay all you Kaideck fans. I understand that the old Kaidecks website was lame. That was my fault. So this mornning i stood up for 6 hours and made a new website that has user log in and blogging. It also have a order page and Card list!!! so go check it out because it's awesome!!! www.kaidecks.evenweb.com
Te story will also be on the new site now! You'll be able to read it there.
Hey all you KaiDeck fans, sorry i haven't been updating the website and story. I caught a stomach flu so the day cards will be shipped of might be pushed back. SorryCrying
Oh that stinks. When will the cards be available. P.S. Hope you feel better.
Hopefully from late August - early September sorry, and thank you Kai8000
You're welcome. Will the decks have boxes?
I don't know. If everything goes right they should be in boxes.
well, they'll be in delivery boxes. XD. Like MBX said, if everything goes right.
Shall I start a comic book series about KaiDecks ?
that depends, how good are you with manga drawings? XD maybe. the comic book series might be different from the story, But try it! I really think it could work!
Great chapter! The story's going very well!
Okay all you kaideck fans, sorry for making you wait for the updates of the website. But it's here. so go check out the new poll read the story there are even new packs, so pre order NOW!!!!! So go check it out!!!!Stupid