KIE V

Poll: do u acsept

yes i do
75.00%
no i wont
25.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Dude grow up you just are not reading the rules and you just CORRECT YOUR SELF and please be neater with typing

ps: you said kie v in the topic name
(Dec. 30, 2009  4:04 AM)kingkupa1 Wrote: we might as well make this a 2 on 2 me and matt u and kie v wear do u live

montreal. come get some
Find another partner, cause I'm in for this fight too Smile
(Dec. 30, 2009  4:08 AM)Beynval Wrote: Find another partner, cause I'm in for this fight too Smile

OK, i'll fight with them then Grin
...unless this isn't a joke thread....
who in goda name invited u i dont care about the rulks right now all i wanna do is have a beyblade match versing kie v and beybrad
ok so come to montreal
abut wut i said lol i was jokin this is THEIR business
aww.... i guess i'll have to go find someone else to battle with.... just leave me here to rot.... all alone.... so sad....
montreal carp are u crazy the weathr is frezing out come to vancover
firelord u can come onley becosue someother gut invited him self in this so it looks like its going to be a 3 on 3
(Dec. 30, 2009  4:11 AM)kingkupa1 Wrote: montreal carp are u crazy the weathr is frezing out come to vancover
firelord u can come onley becosue someother gut invited him self in this so it looks like its going to be a 3 on 3

you challenged us, now you won't come? coward
I was joking... though in all seriousness, if i'm ever up in Vancouver i'll have to check it out! It looks like you'd be a good opponent.
i challaged u and u guys probley have one of thouse blader pass ports plus your both like 18 19 20 21 so u have jobs witch means u have money witch means u can fly to vancover lol
THIS THREAD. IT'S FULL OF SO MUCH WIN!
ok can we ban this kid now
...yeah, i think so. Welp, thats the end i guess. Maybe i'll see you around if you somehow get a petition recognizable by a 2,000 member forum which as i've been told needs at least half that amount to sign.....
I have something to say HOW OLD ARE YOU AND BY THE WAY BRAD IS ABOUT 21 AND HE HAS HIS LIBRA CH120RF TO KILL YOUR TOP AND THIS IS THE STUPIDIST THREAD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is all
first off all age dosent matter beyblade wear ment for 8 year olds
Ugh can we ban this guy now this is geting boring
LOL wow this was a good read Tongue_out thanks guys!! good show!!! had some trouble reading the OP though >_>
OK. You will be able to find this topic in the Closed Threads forum, as usual ...

Hopefully I can still sleep alright after this.