Just ordered my first two MFB's

I have just ordered the following two blades:

Leone and Chiron Starters

What do you think of these two blades?

Bull and Pegasus were out of stock, but these will be the next two I buy. then Wolf is on my list as well as a RBP.
leo is good but...sagitario(chiron)is bad,pegasis is the best u gotto get it!
is wolf out or not yet?
Yes, Wolf is out.
cool,i want it from theintoy but the site is not opening?does it open with u guys?
When Pegasus and Bull come in (beginning of October), I shall be buying them.

Wolf isn't due to come in at theINtoy until the first week in October, end of September.

So I will be spending quite a bit next month lol.

INtoy does open, they have changed their layout so it may take a while to load lol.
i bought wolf its wheel is bad but its other parts are good mixed with aries
Decided I'm gonna buy Pegasus and Wolf next month as I get paid next week.

Will then think about buying some random boosters.
@ japbeyblader

can you please make vids with uncustomized wolf vs other mfbs? if possible in both stadiums.
(Sep. 26, 2008  11:48 AM)pegasis Wrote: leo is good but...sagitario(chiron)is bad,pegasis is the best u gotto get it!
is wolf out or not yet?

Pegasis is not the best. There is no best. Leone, Bull, and Pegasis all have parts that are useful and uncustomized Leone often beats Pegasis.
(Sep. 26, 2008  1:42 PM)Anubis Wrote: Pegasis is not the best. There is no best. Leone, Bull, and Pegasis all have parts that are useful and uncustomized Leone often beats Pegasis.
I agree
when ever I do battles with Leo & Pegasus, Leo does usually win Tongue_out
unless Pegasus gets the odd knock out now and then.
So Sagitario is pretty much poor?
well lets just say it's not the best uncustomized lol
I'm not to worried about uncustmized. Most people customize tbh. Are the parts any good for customizing?
Not sure atm I have My Bull & Sagitario on the way. but what people have said about Sagitario it doesn't seem very good lol.
Meh, regardless...still good to add to my soon to be collection =D.
Thats what i'm doing Tongue_out just adding to my collection
I have bought Pegasus and Wolf. I just need to wait for them to show up. But ya even if the blade you order is not the best. its always good to have for collection cause you never know, you may find a new combo with it
anibus said that Pegasis is not the best.Leone often beats Pegasis.

ya leo beats pegasis and sagitario! bull beats leo n sagitario and pegasis beats bull and sagitario ....bbut now wolf is out and its a balance type so it will loose against pegasis and will beat leo,so pegasis would have most of the wins,so it is the best uncostumized mfb tell now
Yes, but most people do not blade with uncustomized, I'm more interested in whether the parts are useful for customization.
Sagitarrio has nothing useful from the looks of it.
Hmm, things will soon become clear when we start getting newer blades and coming up with more combinations I suppose.
(Sep. 26, 2008  10:24 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Hmm, things will soon become clear when we start getting newer blades and coming up with more combinations I suppose.

To be fair, we'd already come to the consensus quite some time ago that Sagittario was pretty much worthless.
Fair enough, regardless. As said previously, may as well buy it to add to the collection lol.
(Sep. 26, 2008  8:25 PM)pegasis Wrote: anibus said that Pegasis is not the best.Leone often beats Pegasis.

ya leo beats pegasis and sagitario! bull beats leo n sagitario and pegasis beats bull and sagitario ....bbut now wolf is out and its a balance type so it will loose against pegasis and will beat leo,so pegasis would have most of the wins,so it is the best uncostumized mfb tell now

Uncustomized doesn't mean very much, and Pegasis is terrible at it's job. Pegasis isn't a super-awesome Beyblade just because you like it the most.
(Sep. 26, 2008  12:53 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: @ japbeyblader

can you please make vids with uncustomized wolf vs other mfbs? if possible in both stadiums.

i did