Just call me Fang.

I'm a blader from the US with on great interest. . . The expanding sport of Beyblades. However until recently I was unable to get my hands on any. (Helping dad provide for the family and all.) But now I'm hardcore! I want to learn it all and use my Earth Wolf to battle my way to great friendships and great strength. My strategy? Give it your all! Don't hold back! Remember. . . A Bey is a partner. Not a toy! And SPIN ON!!!!! Into the world of Beyblade! 3 2 1 LET IT RIP!!!!!
Ok just remenber to read and follow the rules!
Will do. The last thing I want is to get kicked off and be forever shamed as a blader. I'll do my best and try not to get on others nerves or anything. And DEFIANTLY not break rules. Thanks for the concern. Smile
What part of the U.S. are you from? We have tournaments almost everywhere around here, so if you're interested, look around for people near you Smile

Welcome to the WBO!
I'm in the southern states. And the toysrus in the next town holds one from time to time.
Southern states is....Texas? Florida? I hope I am right? And welcome to the WBO!
Well Arkansas. I don't like to give out too much information regarding my location. Now for tournaments and other events as such, I'll give the information needed. And thanks for the welcome. Smile
I am a little late, but WELCOME TO THE WBO! I hope you learn alot about beyblades and enjoy your time here
! PM me if you need any help with combo's or other things.
Will do STEADY TR0LL1N. I have a growing interest in fusion wheels. What topic, though, should I post that in?
post it in "build me a combo!" topic
hey i have earth wolf too!
Earth Wolf is actually the Bey I use all the time. It is my declared partner.