Jump Force

Talk about anything regarding the game. Your favourite characters, teams, ect.

I myself main Dio, Jotaro and Giorno when he's released.
Yugi and Seto are my mains. Hoping for a Judai or supreme king, Yubel would be cool.
(Feb. 16, 2021  12:07 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Yugi and Seto are my mains. Hoping for a Judai or supreme king, Yubel would be cool.

Yeah, I'm personally hoping for Josuke or Joseph, maybe Ash Ketchum
(Feb. 16, 2021  12:24 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  12:07 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Yugi and Seto are my mains. Hoping for a Judai or supreme king, Yubel would be cool.

Yeah, I'm personally hoping for Josuke or Joseph, maybe Ash Ketchum

Isn’t Pokémon a Nintendo thing? Meaning it wouldn’t be in jump force?
(Feb. 16, 2021  12:25 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  12:24 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Yeah, I'm personally hoping for Josuke or Joseph, maybe Ash Ketchum

Isn’t Pokémon a Nintendo thing? Meaning it wouldn’t be in jump force?

Oh yeah, that makes sense. It would be cool if we got Sir Crocodile from One Piece.
I’ve looked into this game, but not sure if I should buy it. I can get it for $40, but should I? I’ve watched several of the series this game features, but is the gameplay good? What about the story mode I’ve heard about? Controls? Etc. I’d like to hear if it’s worth paying that price for it.
(Feb. 16, 2021  2:03 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’ve looked into this game, but not sure if I should buy it. I can get it for $40, but should I? I’ve watched several of the series this game features, but is the gameplay good? What about the story mode I’ve heard about? Controls? Etc. I’d like to hear if it’s worth paying that price for it.

What console are you planning to get it on?
(Feb. 16, 2021  2:10 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  2:03 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’ve looked into this game, but not sure if I should buy it. I can get it for $40, but should I? I’ve watched several of the series this game features, but is the gameplay good? What about the story mode I’ve heard about? Controls? Etc. I’d like to hear if it’s worth paying that price for it.

What console are you planning to get it on?

The Nintendo Switch.
(Feb. 16, 2021  2:26 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  2:10 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: What console are you planning to get it on?

The Nintendo Switch.

$40 on Switch is a bargain, considering I got it for $74. The Switch version also comes with the first season of DLC Characters, so that's a bonus. The gameplay is pretty simple, with all the characters being able to perform the same amount of actions as the other, the story is a bit meh, the controls are nice and simple, and the roster of characters is enormous. There's also an avatar creator, where you create your own character to play as in the story. The only downsides for me are the slightly reduced graphics and framerate on the Switch version and every character already being unlocked (I like having to earn characters). Overall, it's a good game, and it's hard to notice the reduced framerate unless you know what you're looking for, but recent updates have seemed to fix it a bit. So yeah, I definately recommend it.
(Feb. 16, 2021  2:55 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is Aizen any good?

From what I've seen, he's pretty powerful.
(Feb. 16, 2021  2:26 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  2:10 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: What console are you planning to get it on?

The Nintendo Switch.

The game is great, solid character creating and battles but I played it on my cousins PS4 and I am also thinking of getting it on the switch but am having the same problem as you.
(Feb. 16, 2021  4:22 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  2:26 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: The Nintendo Switch.

The game is great, solid character creating and battles but I played it on my cousins PS4 and I am also thinking of getting it on the switch but am having the same problem as you.

Read my recommendation a few posts above.
(Feb. 16, 2021  4:23 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  4:22 AM)GhostFox Wrote:

Read my recommendation a few posts above.

ok thx
(Feb. 16, 2021  4:25 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  4:23 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Read my recommendation a few posts above.

ok thx

You're welcome. If you want to know anything else, just ask. Joyful_3
I just found out that you can give your avatar Josuke's hair or Kira's hair, even though they aren't in the game. Come on Bandai! Do a third Character Pass!