Juggernauts Throughout MFB History

First of all, this is my first thread in Beyblade Customizations, so close/move it if it doesn't belong here, but, anyways, this thread is about the dominant combos and parts throughout MFB history(getting repetitive, right?), so here what I remember:
1: Libra wheel overpowers with fantastic combos, such as MF Libra C145WB, Libra CH120RF, etc. and later gets banned.
2: With the banning of Libra, attack types rule for a long time utilizing the speed and power of RF in many great combos such as MF Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120RF, and many new defense types also take way, such as MF Earth Bull C145WB.
3: R2F is overlooked, later to become a top tier attack type bottom.
4: As is CS, for both attack, and defense.
5: Vulcan becomes the must have attacking wheel, being able to throw defense types around like a rag doll in combos such as MF Vulcan ______ 85R2F.
6: Grand Ketos is released, and bladers find somewhat of a counter to Vulcan in its RS bottom, in combos such as MF Earth Bull C145RS.
7: Meteo L-Drago shoots up the tier list with the abilty to equalize/steal spin, shown in combos such as MF Meteo L-Drago 90/100RF/WD.
8: MF-H Basalt Bull/Aquario/Kerbecs 230CS/D/WB(comeback, eh?)/RSF strikes fear into the hearts of many bladers.
9: Hell Kerbecs BD145WD washes out just about every other stamina combo with it versatility(most likely a spelling error).
10: MF Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF/RF/R2F a.k.a. Lightning Tank, becomes a savior, defeating Basalt-230 combos, also becoming a devastator in the process.
11: Bladers everywhere begin to look for counters to beat LT, thus ruining the health of the metagame.

So, yeah, that's it for now, and please tell me what you think!
Yeah so, you do know that #13 is incorrect right?..
Oh, can you please tell me what it should be, then? I'm just a newbie.
(Jun. 25, 2011  8:24 PM)Nuff Wrote: Oh, can you please tell me what it should be, then? I'm just a newbie.

you so realize Gravity Perseus TH170 HF/S was a joke...
I didn't know, sorry, I'll change it now, but please tell me if there realy was a true counter, and if so, please give me the combo.
I love Balance Tyrant BTW.
(Jun. 25, 2011  8:34 PM)Nuff Wrote: I didn't know, sorry, I'll change it now, but please tell me if there realy was a true counter, and if so, please give me the combo.
I love Balance Tyrant BTW.

no counter currently fully known yet...

and thanks, got the combo with me Tongue_out

also you shouldn't call them by their nicknames, thats another thing.

Final Counter thread read Kei's post and you'll learn why the thread was made
Oh, now I understand. Wow. I'm amazed that everything you said was true. *applause*
GB145 happens much before LLD 100/CH120RF becomes a real monster IIRC. The golden era of MFB is most definitely not when the Maximum Series was released, 230 in generally was feared like hell. (put that instead, and how it decimate low attackers.) Basalt is separate from that, it needs it own. You didn't mention Hell BD145WD at all. I don't understand, you want Juggernauts, but Burn wasn't exactly it, was it? :V It wasn't the same time Libra was banned either, when I came here Libra was already banned and Burn was thoroughly tested only the summer of, by Daegor IIRC.
I think the most balanced era of the metagame was pre-maximum series. With RS as a great defense bottom against dominant attack types such as MF Vulcan ___ 85R2F, the game was pretty balanced as all three types had a combo that does it's job. Because of that, Stamina combos could be used again in competitive play because you weren't too afraid of your opponent using an attack combo. So it was basically a simple rock-paper-scissors game with some skill and tactics.
Don't forget beat. It changed the attack world. Oh LDD too.
(Jun. 26, 2011  4:56 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Don't forget beat. It changed the attack world. Oh LDD too.

Not really. Lightning still reigns supreme.
(Jun. 26, 2011  5:06 PM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2011  4:56 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Don't forget beat. It changed the attack world. Oh LDD too.

Not really. Lightning still reigns supreme.

Uh ... you are wrong. When Beat was tested by IKMV , it became a top tier in a few weeks. So , Beat at least can defeat the MF Lightning L-Drago BD145 LRF , check out IKMV's thread or ask the user Th!nk , that's what he had told me IIRC.
(Jun. 26, 2011  5:17 PM)Zed Wrote: Uh ... you are wrong. When Beat was tested by IKMV , it immediately became a top tier. So , Beat at least can defeat the MF Lightning L-Drago BD145 LRF , check out IKMV's thread or ask the user Th!nk , that's what he had told me IIRC.

Beat was not automatically top-tier ... In fact, not enough people have tested it yet.
(Jun. 26, 2011  5:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2011  5:17 PM)Zed Wrote: Uh ... you are wrong. When Beat was tested by IKMV , it immediately became a top tier. So , Beat at least can defeat the MF Lightning L-Drago BD145 LRF , check out IKMV's thread or ask the user Th!nk , that's what he had told me IIRC.

Beat was not automatically top-tier ... In fact, not enough people have tested it yet.

Well , yep , that's what I mean't to say , I mean in a few weeks it was on the top tier list. Editing my post.
(Jun. 25, 2011  10:04 PM)Dan Wrote: GB145 happens much before LLD 100/CH120RF becomes a real monster IIRC.

Nah, MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF predates GB145.

I don't agree that Burn and GB145 were that significant enough to warrant an entry in your timeline. R²F and CS were never overlooked and have been staples since release.

I'm sorry, but even though this is actually a pretty cool thread idea, so much of the opening post is really inaccurate.
(Jun. 26, 2011  5:27 PM)Zed Wrote: Well , yep , that's what I mean't to say , I mean in a few weeks it was on the top tier list. Editing my post.

It is not even in the top-tier list yet, how can you write that it was added in a few weeks ?
(Jun. 26, 2011  5:30 PM)♥ Wrote: R²F and CS were never overlooked and have been staples since release.

lolk IIRC Brad made the Lightning LDrago CH120RF thread right, ohhh memory jogged.
CS was definitely overlooked for a while (though it could be because no one ever bothered to buy it), it came out in march or something like that? (going off of MF Quetz CH120CS as a starting point) Diamond had a thread up much later but it didn't go anywhere, IIRC. It was only established as a staple in december.. :V Unless that is considered very recent. Wasn't it Fyuuors thread which really pulled the switch on R2F being top-tier? (something like MF Lightning LDrago 100R2F?)
Yes, everyone, I'll constantly update as soon as I get back from vacation. See ya!
Are you going to continue this anytime soon, I think that this thread is great.
I personally like the idea but I'd like it done by someone who has been through it all. (competitively.) Also, the OP hasn't logged-in since August 10th.
Yeah, someone else should post this up and revise it. It's almost like a timeline. I think it would be better if it showed the top tiers like after certain releases so it would show the impact that each individual release had.
-MF Basalt ____ BD145 CS/RS conquer the metagame being one of the hardest combo to beat
-the release of Random booster 8; jade jupiter..people found a good use in its tip, RB in defence customization.
-counter for MF Basalt ____ BD145 CS / RS has to be found with the realease of Vari Ares with its combo MF Vari Ares BD145 / R145/ _____ RF/ LRF/ R2F
-on going selling of strongest blader, aslo introduce another Basalt's counter which is beaten up by Blitz Unicorno..

mmm..might can be added too since they are popular too in metagame?haha
I think...
MF VariAres R145/CH120 RF/R2F/LRF and
MF Blitz Unicorno 85/R145/S130 RF/R2F[maybe cause not many people have used it]
should be added
agree..and the way it is presented in the OP..i think..it can be more organized and improved..
i like the idea of adding the date of the release of the beyblades too..
(Sep. 23, 2011  7:42 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: agree..and the way it is presented in the OP..i think..it can be more organized and improved..
i like the idea of adding the date of the release of the beyblades too..

good idea but how about adding what time the "juggernaut" came into existence that would certainly help