Joining a Tournament! I need feedback

So the Philippines uses the 3 on 3 Burst format, and I was wondering if you guys can test my combos( because I don’t have my stadium in the PH). PLEASE!
My combos are:
-aC.4B.At
-tN.7M.Z(metal god chip)
-dF.2F.Br 
So yeah
Tell your combo !
What are the parts accessible to you? Accordingly, people can provide some good and helpful answers...
(Aug. 18, 2018  5:40 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Tell your combo !
Done.

(Aug. 18, 2018  5:38 PM)Random21 Wrote: So the Philippines uses the 3 on 3 Burst format, and I was wondering if you guys can test my combos( because I don’t have my stadium in the PH). PLEASE!
My combos are:
-aC.4B.At
-tN.7M.Z(metal god chip)
-dF.2F.Br 
So yeah
(Aug. 18, 2018  5:38 PM)Random21 Wrote: So the Philippines uses the 3 on 3 Burst format, and I was wondering if you guys can test my combos( because I don’t have my stadium in the PH). PLEASE!
My combos are:
-aC.4B.At
-tN.7M.Z(metal god chip)
-dF.2F.Br 
So yeah

I think these are TT ?

FOR COMBO :

-AC.4B.AT ( it is good combo but with 4 use Cross *for better LAD* )
-TN.7M.Z ( it has a good layer and a good disk BUT, for the driver you could swap for a better driver ( that excels in Attack or Defence or Stamina ) , EVEN , Trans outclasses Zeta )
-DF.2F.BR ( This is SPIN STEALING monster , But , beware that Bearing has weak springs that increase burst rate ( for its own combo ) and may lead to self-burst , So , try for dF.2/5/7Glaive/Cross. Br ) AND beware against Other LEFT spin beyblades
(Aug. 19, 2018  4:32 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
My combos are:
-aC.4B.At
-tN.7M.Z(metal god chip)
-dF.2F.Br 
So yeah

I think these are TT ?

FOR COMBO :

-AC.4B.AT ( it is good combo but with 4 use Cross *for better LAD* )
-TN.7M.Z ( it has a good layer and a good disk BUT, for the driver you could swap for a better driver ( that excels in Attack or Defence or Stamina ) , EVEN , Trans outclasses Zeta )
-DF.2F.BR ( This is SPIN STEALING monster , But , beware that Bearing has weak springs that increase burst rate ( for its own combo ) and may lead to self-burst , So , try for dF.2/5/7Glaive/Cross. Br ) AND beware against Other LEFT spin beyblades
I used Zephyr not Zeta so do I change it or not? Thanks for the feedback, and yeah I’m probably gonna go with soft launches to avoid self burst with dF. Do you have any God Chip recommendations to tighten dF at least a little bit?
The combos you could use are -

dF.7.At...
tN.2M.Z...
aC.4B.Br.

That should do you good... But if you brought along your aB instead of aC, you could have made aB.4B.Br which is really good... (It clicks + more than -. Go figure...)

EDIT: @[GOD CHIPS], I disagree with your point that T outclasses Zt... Trans' Attack mode is very slow around the stadium and Stamina mode has uselessly low area on the bottom and is tipped over easily...
(Aug. 19, 2018  7:22 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: The combos you could use are -

dF.7.At...
tN.2M.Z...
aC.4B.Br.

That should do you good... But if you brought along your aB instead of aC, you could have made aB.4B.Br which is really good... (It clicks + more than -. Go figure...)

It regain Clicks, That is what ThePheonix is trying to say.

dF.7.At...
tN.2M.Z...
aC.4B.Br.

EDIT: @[GOD CHIPS], I disagree with your point that T outclasses Zt... Trans' Attack mode is very slow around the stadium and Stamina mode has uselessly low area on the bottom and is tipped over easily...
ComeOn , Trans has better mobility ( and it was way ahead of its time , when it was launch ) whereas , Zeta has 3 modes which are good but every mode acts as an ATTACK TYPE !!! , but in Trans we can see that stamina ( mode ) acts as a defence and stamina mode ( combined ) and attack (mode) acts as an attack mode ( untill it drains out )
(Aug. 19, 2018  8:00 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

dF.7.At...
tN.2M.Z...
aC.4B.Br.

ComeOn , Trans has better mobility ( and it was way ahead of its time , when it was launch ) whereas , Zeta has 3 modes which are good but every mode acts as an ATTACK TYPE !!! , but in Trans we can see that stamina ( mode ) acts as a defence and stamina mode ( combined ) and attack (mode) acts as an attack mode ( untill it drains out )

I can control the Stamina mode with eas... Just launch without moving your grip hand...
Hi @[Random21], you can get feedback for combos over in the Build Me a Combo thread. If you want testing of specific parts, you can try to find threads that focus on the layers in question and make a request there (or see if there are results already there for you).