Joining Blader

Sorry if you MODs are reading this, but this is my second account. My first account (Goldchain3) wouldn't allow me to log in, and every time I tried to reset my password, it still wouldn't allow me to log in at ALL. I may have the same problem with this one. I don't know. Anyway, for those who haven't seen my first thread, I am Goldchain4 and I'm very calm most of the time, and I'm very nice. But if there's something I believe is right, i will stand up for myselves (except MODs and Advanced Members), but will not get too aggresive. I have either a top-tier or almost top-tier beyblade of each type(excluding Balance) they are: MF Basalt Bull/Aquario GB145/230CS/RS, MF Lightning L-Drago CH120/GB145/H145/100/R145RF/R2F, and last but not least Burn Bull/Gasher DF145/145/230WD/SD/D. I got REALLY close to a top-tier combo about 2 years ago: Dark Aquario DF145SD. I now have about 50+ Beys. Hello AGAIN WBO!!!
Welcom Back I guess Anyways Nice for you to be here
im the best blader out there cause ive never meet someone better than me YET!!!!!
(Dec. 05, 2011  3:00 AM)griffen Wrote: im the best blader out there cause ive never meet someone better than me YET!!!!!
Okay... That's an odd way to say welcome.

Welcome back I hope you don't have the same problem this time.

Thanks guys. It sucks to have your account.............................DIE (cries my eyes out).