Japan-toys.com is Awesome

I'm planning on ordering from them soon, it will be quite a bit of stuff so the shipping price won't be too bad. But I can't believe RBV2 is finally out of stock. Noooo...
(Feb. 27, 2009  9:32 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: I'm planning on ordering from them soon, it will be quite a bit of stuff so the shipping price won't be too bad. But I can't believe RBV2 is finally out of stock. Noooo...

I know, I was gonna get those, but Paypal takes so long to transfer money from my carpin bank account. I get the funds today, go to the site and its gone. So I just got the Attack reshuffle set.
I'm shocked it stayed in stock as long as it did.
(Feb. 27, 2009  9:47 PM)Arjun Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2009  9:32 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: I'm planning on ordering from them soon, it will be quite a bit of stuff so the shipping price won't be too bad. But I can't believe RBV2 is finally out of stock. Noooo...

I know, I was gonna get those, but Paypal takes so long to transfer money from my carpin bank account. I get the funds today, go to the site and its gone. So I just got the Attack reshuffle set.

Well at least you got everything ordered Smile

I was actually planning on buying these:
- BB-22 BeyReModel Set Stamina & Defense Type
- Random Booster Vol. 2 (x3)
- BB-21 BeyReModel Set Attack & Balance Type
- Attack Type Stadium
But now that RBV2 is gone I'll probably buy a Bull or Leone Starter.

I was shocked that RBV2 stayed in stock for so long too considering how quickly RBV1 finished but after a while, I just took it for granted and now it's gone....
Pretty sure RBV2 had a much larger print run than RBV1.
Carp, the Attack Type Stadium and also launcher grip just went out of stock. Looks like I'll be stuck with the Stamina Stadium Confused
How often does japan-toys re-stock?
You can get one at toysnjoys.com too. I just bought another one there because I can't get them anywhere else.
I thought toysnjoys.com were inactive...... anywayz are they good?
Well they're selling Street Fighter IV so I guess they're not inactive. Dunno if they're still bothering with beyblades though. :\
Bad news for people who were going to buy the new stuff off here...
I got this message just now -
"Hello
Thank you for your prompt online process.

However, It's very very sorry, but we're told this morning from the supplier,
that all your request qty was already run out before receiving your request, unfortunately.
Because of the manufacture's count error of the qty,

We introduced you to finish the online process, but very sorry for your taking time.
Now all the new products were already all run out, unfortunately, no more available...

Thank you for your kind patience and understanding.
We really hope we can help your business again soon with other future products"

Kind of sucks ... big time.
WHAT

WHAT

WHAT

on the japanese site it still says coming March 31 but i'm not exactly hopeful
Well carp...

This isn't exactly the news I wanted to hear...
Smith
Damn, that sucks.... and it sounds like they won't be getting more stock.
(Mar. 30, 2009  8:18 AM)Blitz Wrote: Bad news for people who were going to buy the new stuff off here...
"Hello

that all your request qty was already run out before receiving your request, unfortunately.

We introduced you to finish the online process, but very sorry for your taking time.
Now all the new products were already all run out, unfortunately, no more available...

This makes me a sad panda.
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!

Well, I`m screwed Crying Crying Crying
(Mar. 30, 2009  8:18 AM)Blitz Wrote: Bad news for people who were going to buy the new stuff off here...
"Hello

[Image: wohlverine.png]
Not what I wanted to hear either Uncertain Now It's gonna cost me the same amount to get less from theINtoy.co.uk
Really annoying.
Wait are you serious?

Looks like I won't be getting any MFB until they get some.

This makes me a saaaaaaad panda as well.
arg! I was so happy with their service too Unhappy
Gahhhhh, now it says theyre "out of stock." Did anyone that pre-ordered get any updates?
yep, out of stock on maruzen as well

glad i ordered from that other store
And thus the Hybrid Wheel System launch shook the beycommunity to its very core.
Bladers around the forums yelled "WE WANT RUBBER FLAT!"
Stores looked back and said "We're story, out of stock!"

I wasn't expecting to wake up at 5 in the morning to such events, I knew stuff would sell out, but not THAT fast and frantic.
I feel so....left out Crying . I had the money, the credit card, the everything. Pulled up japan-toys to see if there were any updates...and...my heart was crushed Unhappy
It's a pretty good sign when stuff is going out of stock like this. Hope beyblade stays this popular for a long time.