Jan 15 is going to be great!

American idol is starting that day. cool. how would you get on that show if you were serious about it. lets hope theres funny people like that bushbaby guy from last season

p.s. on jan 15 haze gets released also
Does anyone still care about this? Has anyone other than Kelly Clarkson made a career out of this?

Well, I thought Blake was pretty cool.
...people still watch this show?

what the carp
The majority of people who vote for the contestants on this show clearly have no idea what they want (is this indicative of how they vote politically?). How often have we seen someone who didn't win become more mainstream and successful than someone who did?
Carrie Underwood is still pretty popular. Fantasia is also popular in the black community. Only those two and Kelly Clarkston are the artists that are really still active, although Clay Aiken still makes a career despite losing. No idea what happened to Ruben Studdard and the white haired dude. Wait, was there another winner aside from these guys?
I only watch this in the very beginning (if that), because it's so funny to see some of the people's reactions when they're rejected.
It's one of those things I never really understood.
Well I think it's great that they find some really awesome undiscovered talent like Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood, but for the most part the show is just a ploy for TV ratings. Seriously.

Oh, and for people to talk about Simon. lol
Roan Wrote:Well I think it's great that they find some really awesome undiscovered talent like Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood, but for the most part the show is just a ploy for TV ratings. Seriously.

Oh, and for people to talk about Simon. lol

[Image: WK15P1_00030_SimonCowell_009.jpg]
he got 4th place, but he is very succesful. he wrote "home" . remember? also i think the show is great for ratings but is a good show. got humor, comedy, emotions, suspense
brandon Wrote:he got 4th place, but he is very succesful. he wrote "home" . remember? also i think the show is great for ratings but is a good show. got humor, comedy, emotions, suspense

I think he's more successful that Underwood.
actually daughtry is worth mentioning,
his stuff is always on the tv/radio,
i guess he's pretty famous now?
Daughtry I like. Hell with all the rest, cept' for Kelly Clarkson and Blake.. rofl..
I liked Chris Daughty, Constatine, and Carrie Underwood. I didn't really like how Taylor Hicks and Jordin Sparks won since I've never really heard from them ever since they won.
SANJAYA MALAKAR!!!!!1
MY IDOL <33333333
Elmo Wrote:SANJAYA MALAKAR!!!!!1
MY IDOL <33333333

fag
haha

Well, seriously, I don't understand why so many people supported him. His singing sucked carp. And his hair was just plain scary.

Gasp
OH MY GOD RENALDO LAPUZ

BROTHERS UNTIL THE EEEND OF TIME!!

This is why I watch the start of American Idol.
American Idol = karaoke, publicized and broadcasted.
Ichida Wrote:American Idol = karaoke, publicized and broadcasted.

No.

Also: Resident Effigy?
Kei Wrote:OH MY GOD RENALDO LAPUZ

BROTHERS UNTIL THE EEEND OF TIME!!

This is why I watch the start of American Idol.

Haha that guy was great!