[Jakarta] [29 Oct 11] Bey Bash: Halloween Horror

thats too bad..... and i dunno
get off at Pluit Junction Bus Stop. Just use an ojek to go to Ria Bugar. it is close by RS Atmajaya.
count me in
i'm in,count me in
(Oct. 01, 2011  3:33 AM)farrel_byxis Wrote: i'm in,count me in

(Oct. 01, 2011  6:26 AM)FARRAS1702 Wrote: Count me in!
The participants is already full, except Izuma & wpardin change the format into DE.. Chief - Hmm ...
I think it is just just the right number. bladerboy1999 wants to be put on the waiting list. do the last 3 participants can be put to the attendees list.

My mom doesn't allow ME to go to the tourney too, because it's on Saturday (you can remove me from the participants list).

It's too bad... I've already bought some new beys to win that tourney...
thats too bad, so GX is out and bladerboy1999 is on waiting list. the three others are on the list now

THAT MAKES 1 SPOT LEFT!
I see some new blader's are joining the tourney Chief - Idea!
Btw, the prize isnt decided yet? I wish its : DQ, Jupiter, & VariAres ! Joyful_2
Hey i want signature of team shadow nova too,
give me!
OR
Prizes will be confirmed next week, and NO, THERE WILL NOT BE DEATH QUETZ!
Edit: never mind im not joining im going to anyer....
ok, then.

ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT!
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Hahha eggs not joining!
I don't think egg knows there is a new tourney.

@Izuma: the registration is closed for the time being or permanently? We still have like abt 4 weeks till game day.

time being, if there are min 2 more guys who want to join, we will change the format
(Oct. 02, 2011  5:08 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Prizes will be confirmed next week, and NO, THERE WILL NOT BE DEATH QUETZ!
Awwhhh, why?? lols Joyful_2
(Oct. 03, 2011  3:00 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: time being, if there are min 2 more guys who want to join, we will change the format
How 'bout 5 more guys? Chief - Idea!
minimum 2 people who want to join, we will re-open registration, 5, 7 etc. ok, but MIN 2 PEOPLE and if that is the case, we will reset the limit to 30-36 people
Izuma, you are giving me more problems. i prefer even numbers. it is easier to match during the tourney :p

remember, i am the one who is gonna calculate all the scores and everything. So, go easy on me, ok?
ok, sorry Smile thats why i said if there are 2 more guys who join, then only max 36, easier, no?
@izuma: i think you need to reopen the registration again... just promote the event again to attract some newcomers...

@widjaja.elton YOU ARE LATE !!!!!!!!!!!