[Jakarta] [27 Nov 11] Bey Bash: November Rain

sorry,,,,that it`s true at 11 am...? because i come first two wbo battle and the game it`s play at 1.30 -2 PM... how about now...? again or...nope ? ChockedChocked....for the map,,,please put the mark at the place...
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=13...PDA&dtab=2
it`s my suggest....
(Nov. 18, 2011  2:38 PM)fast(fadhy) Wrote: sorry,,,,that it`s true at 11 am...? because i come first two wbo battle and the game it`s play at 1.30 -2 PM... how about now...? again or...nope ? ChockedChocked....for the map,,,please put the mark at the place...
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=13...PDA&dtab=2
it`s my suggest....
Yup its 11 a.m. arrive, & we'll begin the competition at 12 p.m.
Thanks for the mark btw.
REMINDER GUYS! : Arrive at 11 A.M. & the competition will start at 12 P.M. ! Location : Metro Broadway - Jl. Pantai Indah Utara 2, Pantai Indah Kapuk - Jakarta 14460.
1.What is the prize if we win?
2.Which part of Metro Broadway?
Eh? Izuma's not coming? Strange...
COUNT ME IN! but don't tell anybody, i have quit beyblade, but i don't want to quit. (?)
I hope i win on this tourney!
(Nov. 19, 2011  3:50 AM)BeybladerJoeS Wrote: 1.What is the prize if we win?
2.Which part of Metro Broadway?
Prizes will be decided soon. The location is at Metro Broadway, near Superindo market. If you have found SuperIndo, then you will found us Wink
(Nov. 19, 2011  4:46 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Eh? Izuma's not coming? Strange...
Yeah, he cant online for a WHILE... Unhappy
(Nov. 19, 2011  11:49 AM)ThebluePegasis5 Wrote: I hope i win on this tourney!
I'll support ya' ! Smug
I want to make a statement clear, on Sundays, I will not be at tournaments. final, I have church and since I am the coordinator of the Ushers and Collecters, I need to be there. plus, busy from 9-12 and 5-7 so no can do guys. enjoy without me. PM me for a HUGE mind blowing quick fact bot me and beyblade tournaments.

Izuma out.
(Nov. 21, 2011  5:22 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: I want to make a statement clear, on Sundays, I will not be at tournaments. final, I have church and since I am the coordinator of the Ushers and Collecters, I need to be there. plus, busy from 9-12 and 5-7 so no can do guys. enjoy without me. PM me for a HUGE mind blowing quick fact bot me and beyblade tournaments.

Izuma out.
Ay' ay' sir Wink
A reminder: 2 more days till GAME DAY. Be there on time & if you have bb-10 attack stadium, bring them as usual. Thank you...
hi all,
i am sorry to confirm that blacksun and sri_rama cannot attend to the game because of some issue
sorry for the inconvenience

thanks
hope we can attend the next WBO event Grin
Hey, Update The Attendees
umm.... sory.... me beydort and titanium kaiser cant join.... please sign me out of the comp
Due to an unfortunate recent event in his family, wpardin will not be able to make it tomorrow.

I urge all the participants to be considerate and cooperative tomorrow so that the event will progress smoothly and successfully. Please show up on time, etc etc.

Kaskus, you have my phone number. If you need help or have any questions, feel free to call me.
(Nov. 26, 2011  5:05 AM)crimson bey Wrote: umm.... sory.... me beydort and titanium kaiser cant join.... please sign me out of the comp

@KASKUS Update the List Angry
O'OW, TOMMOROW XD I'AM AFRAID
(Nov. 26, 2011  7:36 AM)Uwik Wrote: Due to an unfortunate recent event in his family, wpardin will not be able to make it tomorrow.

I urge all the participants to be considerate and cooperative tomorrow so that the event will progress smoothly and successfully. Please show up on time, etc etc.

Kaskus, you have my phone number. If you need help or have any questions, feel free to call me.
Yes, thank you very much for the support.
Updated the OP. The prizes will be : VARI ARES ~ DEATH QUETZALCOATL ~ JADE JUPITER. 1st place will choose first, then 2nd, & the 3rd will get the rest of it.
Eeww btw, 5 participants resigned the competition. Alright, we'll see tomorrow at the GAME DAY ~ !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GAME DAY, GUYS !
REMINDER : Location : Metro Broadway Jl. Pantai Indah Utara 2, Pantai Indah Kapuk - Jakarta 14460. When you are in Metro Broadway, find SuperIndo's market, then you will found us. Arrive at 11 a.m. SHARP today. Directions :
- From Muara Karang, just go straight & you will see the building is on the left.
- From highway, exit at Pantai Indah Kapuk. Just go straight on Jl. Pantai Indah Selatan 1 untill you see a big Indomobil showrrom. Turn right at Jl. Pantai Indah Timur. Follow the road & turn right at Jl. Pantai Indah Utara 1. When you see a small lake on the right, turn left at Jl. Mandara Permai. Just go straight & turn right at a big intersection. That is Jl. Pantai Indah Utara 2, just go straight. The building is on the right side.
There are a lot of security & traffic personnels. You can ask them for directions so you won't get lost. OR you can contact me 0856-7-458-548 (Vincent).
Google Map (Metro Broadway) : http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=13...PDA&dtab=2
Oh yeah, if you have BB-10 BeyStadium Attack Type (Attack Stadium),please bring them as usual, thanks~
Sorry me and my brother farrel_byxis cant come
How did it go guys? Who won?
The WInner : 1St. Sammy Lie
2Nd. Kaskus
3Rd.Killer Instinct
I'M 5Th T_T
HAH, That is just so silly, YOU BETTER GET BACK HERE Shika, or Sammy will dominate Tongue_out
(Nov. 27, 2011  3:44 PM)boxyz5 Wrote: The WInner : 1St. Sammy Lie
2Nd. Kaskus
3Rd.Killer Instinct
I'M 5Th T_T
Actually, Todo is the 5th. You are tied with Todo Daniel (W 1 - L 4), but in the Mini Round Robin, Todo has more score than you. So you are 6th. The 4th is fast(fadhy) Chief - Idea!
(Nov. 28, 2011  12:55 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: HAH, That is just so silly, YOU BETTER GET BACK HERE Shika, or Sammy will dominate Tongue_out
LoL ~~
Still processing the results now.. Chief - Hmm ...
(Nov. 28, 2011  10:21 AM)Kaskus Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2011  3:44 PM)boxyz5 Wrote: The WInner : 1St. Sammy Lie
2Nd. Kaskus
3Rd.Killer Instinct
I'M 5Th T_T
Actually, Todo is the 5th. You are tied with Todo Daniel (W 1 - L 4), but in the Mini Round Robin, Todo has more score than you. So you are 6th. The 4th is fast(fadhy) Chief - Idea!
what ever :\ I don't Care. I just do not win! you satisfied? huh? Why You Always I can push? when my time to win against TODO! Hmph just say you're still 'hate' me
(Nov. 29, 2011  9:53 AM)boxyz5 Wrote: what ever :\ I don't Care. I just do not win! you satisfied? huh? Why You Always I can push? when my time to win against TODO! Hmph just say you're still 'hate' me

There is absolutely no reason to take that tone with him over him correcting you.
guys, I would really like to point out a notable fact. Kaskus took the time to help host the tournament WITHOUT me or wpardin, we should be thankful to him, not argue. cmon, if us three gave up, who would be there to host?

sorry for the necro mods, just wanted to point it out
This tournament has now been processed, and all Faces and credits have been awarded. Congratulations all!