[Jakarta] [27 Nov 11] Bey Bash: November Rain

count me in, please put FARRAS1702 in list, he must be come.
Sammy Lie, Darrel Lie, Killer Instinct & C_Andrew are all coming too.

Uwik: aren't you coming from the same era? :p
(Nov. 13, 2011  4:14 PM)blacksun Wrote: count me Grin
Where's your son, sri_rama? Chief - Idea!
Updated the OP with 9 more participants Joyful_2
add my cousin to waiting list. his name is imam faruq
bayu937: is your cousin a member of WBO? if he is not, then he should make an account first.

Why don't you join the competition as well?

may I join this game??? if i can, i'm in with my father. his nickname: optimus primes
sure you can... Come early so you can practice & we all get to know your father... I welcome all older players to join the tourney...
(Nov. 14, 2011  2:12 AM)bayu937 Wrote: add my cousin to waiting list. his name is imam faruq

(Nov. 14, 2011  3:13 AM)wpardin Wrote: bayu937: is your cousin a member of WBO? if he is not, then he should make an account first.

Why don't you join the competition as well?
Already search for it, no result for imam faruq.
@bayu : Your cousin should make a WBO Account first, then post in this thread.
I agree with wpardin, why dont you join the tournament? Chief - Hmm ...
i'm in with my father (Optimus primes)
Hey!!! Don't forget me, beydort and titanium Kaiser!!! We're. In for. Sure!!!!
I'm afraid Nightmare 007 cant come, because its his examination period. Just like shika, and maybe some other bladers. It seems the Inzori's cant come too..
Crimson : wow, you are right on time
Participant list is full now, just hoping all the blader's will be coming right on time. From my experiences, some of the bladers didnt come as expected, i dont know why. So, dont worry for the other blader's that havent register yet.

VERY IMPORTANT GUYS! : Arrive at 11 a.m. SHARP, November 27, 2011. Location : Metro Broadway Jl. Pantai Indah Utara 2, Pantai Indah Kapuk - Jakarta 14460. The directions :
- From Muara Karang, just go straight & you will see the building is on the left.
- From highway, exit at Pantai Indah Kapuk. Just go straight on Jl. Pantai Indah Selatan 1 untill you see a big Indomobil showrrom. Turn right at Jl. Pantai Indah Timur. Follow the road & turn right at Jl. Pantai Indah Utara 1. When you see a small lake on the right, turn left at Jl. Mandara Permai. Just go straight & turn right at a big intersection. That is Jl. Pantai Indah Utara 2, just go straight. The building is on the right side.
There are a lot of security & traffic personnels. You can ask them for directions so you won't get lost.
Google Map : http://maps.google.com/?ll=-6.120031,106...15&vpsrc=6
11 AM? why so early?
(Nov. 15, 2011  4:06 PM)BladerNerd Wrote: 11 AM? why so early?
Cuz its sunday, the next day is monday, school time Pinching_eyes
guys, make sure you check the time again. registration starts at 11AM & we will start the tournament at 12PM. Please come early so you have time to prepare.

wow, my cousin doesn't allowed by his parents to use the internet and either to join the tournament because of the place. it's too far from his house.
i'm sorry we can't join Grin
that is too bad. maybe some other time then. or can you suggest me a place to use in other parts of Jakarta?
Count me in,please
(Nov. 17, 2011  7:15 AM)Jenson Wrote: Count me in,please
I put you in the waiting list cuz the participant list is already full. But dont worry, because maybe some blader's doesnt showed up at the tournament day, so you can still join the competition.
@Kaskus: just put jenson on the participant list. he has to come from bandung to attend the tourney. there is still quite a lot of time before the tourney. I think you should re open the registration.

'Kay, the registration is re-opened. The format will be decided according to the situation in hand.
Moved Jenson to the participant list.
10 MORE DAYS GUYS !
(Nov. 17, 2011  2:51 AM)wpardin Wrote: that is too bad. maybe some other time then. or can you suggest me a place to use in other parts of Jakarta?

yes maybe next tournament.
i think grand indonesia or pejaten village hehe