[Jakarta] [27 Nov 11] Bey Bash: November Rain

Bey Bash November Rain Details :

Date : Sunday, November 27, 2011

Time : Arrive @11 a.m. SHARP for registrations, introductions, rules overview, free play, sales/purchases. The Tournament will begin @12 p.m. WIB - until finished

Venue/Location : Pantai Indah Kapuk - Metro Broadway Jl. Pantai Indah Utara 2, Pantai Indah Kapuk - Jakarta 14460, Indonesia
Google Map : http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=13...PDA&dtab=2

Format : >> 28 Participants : Round Robin Block System
>> 28+ Participants : Double Elimination

Fees : USD. 5,- for entrance OR USD. 10,- to purchase a WBO passport (valid for 1 year). Current passport holders are free. (All fees must be settled before the event date). If paying in Rupiah, it is Rp. 100.000 for a passport OR Rp. 50.000 for a one time entrance fee

Prizes : VARI ARES DELTA DRIVE (Takara Tomy Sonokong) ~ DEATH QUETZALCOATL 125RDF (Takara Tomy) ~ JADE JUPITER S130RB (Takara Tomy Sonokong)

*NO FAKE PARTS (Don't bring them to the event)*

Attendees :
1. Kaskus
2. wpardin
3. BladerNerd
4. ThebluePegasis5
5. Sentinel Prime
6. Tonton
7. sebas033
8. RENO RYUKIDO
9. farrel_byxis
10. MercuryLibra
11. dimas_lord
12. MoonBlaze
13. Todo Daniel
14. BB118
15. Albert AG
16. fast(fadhy)
17. FARRAS1702
18. Sammy Lie
19. Darrel Lie
20. Killer Instinct
21. Andrew_C
22. boxyz5
23. Optimus Primes
24. Jenson
25. Nightmare 007

Waiting List :
1. felix_n
2. BeybladerJoeS
Im In!!!
Good luck, all of you. I won't be coming. Hope that my revenge on sammy lie still continues.
Please o please, no bassalts.
Count me in
Guys, if you want to discuss about this tournament, but you want to speak in Indonesian, you can use this thread:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-INDONESI...-Indonesia
I'm cooomiiiiing !! Grin
Can I participate to?
I'm in
(Nov. 12, 2011  11:00 AM)BeybladerJoeS Wrote: Can I participate to?
If you can come to the venue on time, of course you can. To join, you must have a WBO Passport (Rp.100.000/USD.10,-). For 1 year as long as you have WBO Passport, you can join the tournaments, & also other event, like Beyblade Giveaway. OR you can pay Rp.50.000/USD.5,- for one time entrance fee. If you still not sure to come, i can put you in the Waiting List Wink
-----------------------
Updated the OP
i'm join
Please put felix_n on the waiting list. If his grades are good then he can join the tourney. Thanks.
(Nov. 12, 2011  3:21 PM)farrel_byxis Wrote: i'm join

(Nov. 12, 2011  3:44 PM)wpardin Wrote: Please put felix_n on the waiting list. If his grades are good then he can join the tourney. Thanks.
Updated the OP
PUT ME IN THE WAITING LIST!!
(Nov. 13, 2011  4:15 AM)dimas_lord Wrote: Count Me and my brother in!
Added dimas_lord to the participant list. Who's your brother?
Im coming
Please count me in thx
Is the title influenced by the famous song 'November Rain' By Guns 'n' Roses? Or was it just a random call?
I think because at Asia,November is the month that rains a lot.I'm serious.
Hahaha. The name was thought of by wpardin, and yeah, he did go through the Guns 'N' Roses era, and yes the idea is from that.