[Jakarta] [19 Sep 11] Bey Bash

Ok then, i am also selling my attack stadium(i hav2) for 250,000RP. Anyone?
Chief 2002 - Idea! Let's just all sit back, relax, and enjoy our first bey bash @jakarta... Wink
I am still thinking of opening the limit now. A lot of people want to join the tourney. I never expected a lot of people to be so anxious.

Any thoghts?

Uwik: can I change the limit just by myself or I have to notify kai-v first?
(Aug. 13, 2011  2:07 AM)wpardin Wrote: I am still thinking of opening the limit now. A lot of people want to join the tourney. I never expected a lot of people to be so anxious.

Any thoghts?

Uwik: can I change the limit just by myself or I have to notify kai-v first?
I think 50 is too much. Maybe 40 is better.. Chief - Hmm ...
wpardin: I'm quite certain the wbo committees do not impose any rules regarding the format change, as long as you follow the guideline. So yeah, go ahead and change it. (From Round Robin to Double Elimination)

@Kaskus: it would not really matter if it's 40 or 50 or even 60+. The only problem I might see is the amount of chaos during the event. So the host (wpardin) should enlist few extra judges to be on the safe side, and have a clear system on how to run the event. Registrations / administrations itself would take a considerable amount of time.

---
Perhaps all the members could show their support should wpardin remove the limit by showing up on time, and register beforehand.

A larger event is great! Everybody would get to meet the community, but of course, more responsibilities. Perhaps, a co-host to help organize would come in handy. Couple of reliable people to check for fake parts, and a number of dependable judges, etc

Wish you the best of luck for this guys! I'm getting excited for you guys, here all the way from Surabaya.

3... 2... 1... GO SHOOT! Awwwww yeahhhh!!!
I will open the registration again so more people can compete in the tournament. The format will be changed from Round Robin to Double Elimination. This time I will limit the participants to 40 persons and I won't open the registration again. So, anybody who wants to join the tournament have to register as soon as possible.

I will add egg, BladerNerd & WindFox24 to the participant list.

thank you...
Count Me in!!!!
(Aug. 13, 2011  5:07 PM)wpardin Wrote: This time I will limit the participants to 40 persons and I won't open the registration again. So, anybody who wants to join the tournament have to register as soon as possible.
40 haha.. My guess is right.. Smug
Where is Centro Sport Hall exactly? I can't find it on the Google Maps.
So now it is a double elimination huh.... Nice on wpardin i bet more indos will be inthe score board,and one daywe will over power the surabayan people. Uwik,what if someday u will invade us jakartians?
@GX Ray: it is near Emporium Shopping Mall. Just straight ahead towards the road to highway to the airport. The entrance is under the Panin Bank billboard. So are you in?

Updated the OP with ThebluePegasis5 as the new participant.
(Aug. 15, 2011  5:31 PM)Shika blade Wrote: So now it is a double elimination huh.... Nice on wpardin i bet more indos will be inthe score board,and one daywe will over power the surabayan people. Uwik,what if someday u will invade us jakartians?
Haha, nice one.. "Jakartians". But it doesn't matter, whenever they'll invade us, WE ARE READY ! Chief - Idea!
(Aug. 16, 2011  3:20 AM)wpardin Wrote: @GX Ray: it is near Emporium Shopping Mall. Just straight ahead towards the road to highway to the airport. The entrance is under the Panin Bank billboard. So are you in?

Updated the OP with ThebluePegasis5 as the new participant.
At last, iman decided to join the party... Smug
how about my daddy join ???? "apakah dia harus punya wbo id" ???
(Aug. 17, 2011  6:24 AM)boxyz5 Wrote: how about my daddy join ???? "apakah dia harus punya wbo id" ???
Yep, 1 person 1 ID. Chief 2002 - Idea!
1 ID per person. so if your father wnt to join the tournament, he has to make a new ID & post to the thread.
he must be own wbo passport too??
No, just pay $5
(Aug. 18, 2011  6:54 AM)boxyz5 Wrote: he must be own wbo passport too??
It's up 2 u'r daddy. 10$ for passport (1 year) OR 5$ for 1 time entrance fee. Chief - Idea!
Stuck @32 Chief - Disappointed ...
actually it's 33 but i'm still waiting for him to activate the account.
I'm in, put me on Attendees list.

EDIT: I also want to see if farras1702 is as strong as said in Kaskus.
Added GX Ray to the participants list.

sure... I will put you in the participant's list