[Jakarta] [19 Sep 11] Bey Bash

@Shika blade: sure, I will PM you my account number & I will help you with the registration.

Updated the list too. Alharkan12 & his brother Allez12 added to the list. 10 spot left.
At last, a WBO tournament in Jakarta!

I think I'll come. Please put me on the waiting list.
(Jul. 29, 2011  6:02 AM)wpardin Wrote: 3... 2... 1... GO SHOOT!!! Ready for another tournament with exhilarating atmosphere? Then come & join us at:

Date: Sunday, September 18th 2011
Time: Arrive @ 12:00 pm sharp for registrations, introductions, rules overview, free play, sales/purchases. The tournament will begin @ 13:00 pm WIB - until finished
Location: Centro Sport Hall, Jalan Raya Pluit Selatan S.4, Pluit, North Jakarta
Prizes: To be decided
Format: Block Round Robin (4 Blocks)
Fees: USD. 5,- for entrance OR USD. 10,- to purchase a WBO passport (valid for 1 year). Current passport holders are free. (All fees must be settled before the event date. PM me for info). If you are paying me in Rp., it is Rp. 100,000 for a passport OR Rp. 50,000 for a one time entrance fee.

** NO FAKE PARTS (Do not even bring them to the event) **

Attendees: (LIMIT 28)
1. wpardin
2. felix_n
3. nitrodamuz
4. sebas033
5. Librasam
6. Kaskus
7. Prasetyo Wibowo
8. Jazzy Manuel
9. Blade Kaiser
10. Shika blade
11. kiyaranu
12. MoonBlaze
13. Albert AG
14. Bimbim 182
15. boxyz5
16. Cyber unicorno
17. Alharkan12
18. Allez12

Waiting List:
1. SaintNP
2. GX Ray
im in! please pm me for more detail of area address

Happy ramadhan for the ones who fast! Selamat menunaikan ibadah puasa!
FARRAS1702 : Just a reminder, in the future, you don't need to quote the whole OP.
COUNT ME IN..!
Uwik: i think he is just excited

Updated the OP. Now there are 19 participants. I have merged Librasam & Shika blade since they are both the same person. In the future, please USE 1 account since it will confuse me & other participants if you use mre than 1 account & it will hinder the registration as well.

Thank you.
(Jul. 29, 2011  6:39 AM)akira2002 Wrote: Nice..... "HIDUP INDONESIA"
Wish u luck on your first tournament guys

you is indonesian ?
this is an Indonesian competition thread so we are all Indonesians.
Updated the list. 7 spots left. For those who are not a WBO passport holder, please PM me so I can help you with the registration.

Thank you.
wpardin : please add these 3 participants : Izumi Inzori, Blitz Inzori and Rioge Inzori in the list. thanks.
I`m in,,, good luck to all my brother in here...I LOVE INDONESIA
Just updated the list with 3 new participants. now only 4 spots left.
hey! was allowed to log in at last! well, Blitz and Rioge are my brothers so yeah, we will be there, im also signing up for Windfox24/PErseus24, who is my really good friend, also, i might bring 2 more friends so they will be coming tooSmile cya all there!

Izuma Out
@Izuma Inzori: sorry bro, I have to put your friends in wait list since it is already full.
Updated the OP with the prizes.
hi...guys I'm Darrell....cant wait to see u all at Tournament..321 Go shoot
hi...I will come for sure....gozz can't wait to see u guys
Finally , 1 st WBO tournament will happen in Jakarta...thanks to Mr.Wiwik and all support...
Hey, can i just replace my id with my other profile, MoonBlaze? Thanks
Ray77: so you are replacing MoonBlaze?
(Aug. 05, 2011  9:22 AM)Ray77 Wrote: Hey, can i just replace my id with my other profile, MoonBlaze? Thanks

You are not supposed to have 2 accounts in the first place. It really complicates the registration process for the host, especially if you switch back and forth. Use only your own account and it should be the only 1.

(Aug. 01, 2011  9:03 AM)wpardin Wrote: .....In the future, please USE 1 account since it will confuse me & other participants if you use mre than 1 account & it will hinder the registration as well.

Thank you.