[Jakarta] [18 Dec 11] Bey Bash: Celebration

Congratz to the winners! Wish i could have one of the prizes...
(Dec. 18, 2011  12:03 PM)Kaskus Wrote: 1st Place : fast (fadhy) >> Bakushin Sushanow 90WF Lunar Eclipse Version
2nd Place : Kaskus :p >> Fang Leone W105R2F Burning Claw Version
3rd Place : NoSkillBlader >> Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Congratz & thx to wpardin Grin Joyful_2

For a moment I thought you were writing the combinations they won with, hah.

Can you tell us what they actually used ?
It is the first time that we have some rare beyblades as prizes. Yes, we will post the combo on winning combonations thread.
(Dec. 18, 2011  4:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2011  12:03 PM)Kaskus Wrote: 1st Place : fast (fadhy) >> Bakushin Sushanow 90WF Lunar Eclipse Version
2nd Place : Kaskus :p >> Fang Leone W105R2F Burning Claw Version
3rd Place : NoSkillBlader >> Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Congratz & thx to wpardin Grin Joyful_2

For a moment I thought you were writing the combinations they won with, hah.

Can you tell us what they actually used ?
LoL XD
These are the Combination
fast : MF-L Phantom Bull BD145MF
Kaskus Tongue_out : MF-L Gravity Perseus BD145MF, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS, MF-L Phantom Aquario TH170RB, MF-H Phantom Aquario B : D
NoSkillBlader : ???
I didnt seen much combination of other bladers
Overall :
1. Sammy Lie, Darrel Lie, sebas033, thebluepegasis5, Albert AG, Sentinel Prime, BladerNerd, Nightmare 007 cant came to the Celebration, & OncomBlader was late.
2. We have a newcomer : Prokipotegg, iqbal25 & Papa_Joe (BeybladerJoes Dad)
3. The new-comer Prokipotegg just using 1 combination that is MF Basalt Horogium 230CS & almost got the 3rd Place (lost in the Tie-Break)
4. The champion (fast) never lose to anyone in the Final Block
5. The new-comer iqbal25 used an unique combination that never been used by other bladers >> MF-H Libra 90WD. He beat every single blader that using BD145 spin track in Normal Mode XD Next month, MF-H Blitz 85/90 RF/R2F will be needed Grin
6. This month was the most peaceful month than ever (if you wondering why, you can ask wpardin the host, or other participants, i'm assure they'll know) XD

NoSkillBlader used: MF-H VariAres BD145R2F, MF-H Phantom BD145MF, MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145MF, MF-H Basalt_230CS.

I think everyone used a lot of different combos during the tourney.
(Dec. 19, 2011  3:09 AM)wpardin Wrote: NoSkillBlader used: MF-H VariAres BD145R2F, MF-H Phantom BD145MF, MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145MF, MF-H Basalt_230CS.

I think everyone used a lot of different combos during the tourney.
I didn't use Phantom customizations and my Variares only used normal face bolt with BD145 and RF
My mistakes then, so can you tell us what combo did you use?
You used Gravity perseus, right?
MF Gravity Perseus BD145MF
Variares BD145RF
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
If you guys could post your winning combos here, it would be great:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning-Combinations

If we share our combos, the community will learn and improve, so for future tournaments, we all have to keep up and improve ourselves.
Congratz for the winners,.c u all in the next tourney
This tournament has now been processed, and all Faces and credits have been distributed. Congratulations all!
WoW ThAnKs Arupaeo Smile
<< Luv my new faces Joyful_2
You're very welcome, and you earned them! Smile